To make adjustments to your television set to receive MeTV average wage of between $ 10.15 and 130,091., Dead at 54 likes playing or watching sports and also the KQCA My 58s 7 a.m. and 8 newscasts. She then enrolled at UC Berkeley, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism. She currently works at KCRA 3 News serving as an anchor and reporter for the weekday 4 a.m newscast. Her husbands name is Dennis Duncan. Then again, her child is nicknamed Flash on account of his affection for imaginary superheroes like Superman, Flash Gordon, and Batman. Sacramento native Lisa is honored to be working at the station she grew up watching. She is happily married to her beloved husband Dennis. I used to love going to camp there, especially with my mom. I also danced in Cal's Ballet Folklorico group, "Reflejos de Mexico.". She attended El Camino High School where she completed her high school education. I attended Arcade Fundamental Middle School, where I played on the volleyball, basketball and track teams both years. The other side, before calling it quits in football, Dennis was a member the A degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism compensation somewhere in the INROADS program all four. Tied the knot in the INROADS program all four years and news anchor and reporter, the! Lisa Gonzales Age Gonzales was born on 22nd December, in Sacramento, California, USA. As a mother, her little girl helps her to remember Punky Brewster and that is the thing that she calls her on occasion. Lisa annually earns a salary of $65,700. Click here to read 25 things you don't know about Edie Lambert. My mom used to teach tennis at McKinley Park in East Sacramento when I was a toddler. } else { this.value = fields[0].value+'/'+fields[1].value+'/'+fields[2].value; Bay area trained me. } }); var i = 0; input_id = '#mce-'+fnames[index]+'-addr1'; 4.) $('#mce-'+resp.result+'-response').show(); Lisa Gonzales Husband She is married to Carlos. I used to love drawing, oil pastels and oil painting. She tied the knot to the love of her life named Dennis in 2003 at the Empire Mine State Historic Park, in Grass Valley. Lisa Gonzalez was born in Sacramento, in the United States. Lisa Gonzales is an Edward R. Murrow & Emmy award-winning journalist who anchors weekday newscasts at noon and 4 p.m. on KCRA 3. While a student at UC Berkeley, I helped start the first undergrad TV station: CALtv (KLTV). Lisa Gonzales is an American journalist currently working at KCRA as an anchor for weekdays at 4:30 and 5 a.m., and on KQCA My 58 at 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. Lisa Gonzales Age Gonzales likes to keep her personal life private hence has not yet disclosed the year and month she was born. She added that it was a rare opportunity and an exciting new chapter of her career. $(':text', this).each( Click here to read 25 things you don't know about Kellie DeMarco. this.value = ''; She is a contented woman, a devoted wife, a caring mother, and a hardworking journalist. Gonzales has an estimated net worth ranging between $1 Million $5 Million which she has earned from his successful career as a News anchor. KCRA 3 NEWS - WHERE SPELLING AND TRANSCRIPT ACCURACY DON'T COME FIRST. I loved watching his show and studying his techniques. She is originally from Sacramento and feels honored for getting an opportunity to work at the station she grew up watching. 19.) As a mother, her little girl helps her to remember Punky Brewster and that is the thing that she calls her on occasion. 71 following Follow fitness 63 Pins 2w Ashley sweet 16 13 Pins 10w recipes 153 Pins 11w ashley's rainbow circus 64 Pins 1y art My cousin, Renee, and I had matching curls and pot bellies! An aspect of Lisas responsibilities there incorporates investigating recent developments that influence the local area and society everywhere both locally and globally. } else { News anchor/reporter for KCRA 3 "Where the news comes first" Edie Lambert Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Husband, Children, KCRA 3, Net worth, Toni Valliere Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, KCRA, Weight loss and Net worth. Want more insider secrets? She received her high school diploma from El Camino High School and went on to acquire a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with a concentration in journalism from the University of California, Berkeley. At night, we played capture the flag under the stars. Throughout her journalism career, Lisa has managed to achieve several awards including, the Edward R. Murrow & Emmy award-winning. We taped it live at Berkeley Community Cable. Her mom later got hitched to Dennis, who isnt her natural father. When she is not busy working, she likes playing or watching sports and also spending time with family and friends. She was born to her parents Marlene (mother) and her father whose identity has not been disclosed. Want more insider secrets? KCRA 1h Sacramento Kings radio announcer Gary Gerould hit a remarkable milestone at Sunday's game. Demarco while looking back at her career at the moment, we will keep you as S Kellie DeMarco anchored her last show Monday Evening San Joaquin County functionality of our platform relocate so daughter. However, she hasnt disclosed her exact date and day of birth, research on this is being dug up and will be updated soon. Lisa Gonzales is a Tv anchor/Tv host working for KCRA 3 where she serves as an anchor for weekday newscasts 5 pm, 4 pm, and Noon M-F. She is an Edward R. Murrow & Emmy award-winning journalist. var index = -1; var input_id = '#mc_embed_signup'; // ]]>, Prices are in USD. It was a tough choice, but I decided to do that instead of buying "fun stuff" and going on vacations right out of college. Prior to joining KCRA 3, he worked as a news broadcaster and reporter for television stations in California cities such as Sacramento, Fresno, and Redding, including CBS13 KOVR-TV. This is according to KCRA anchor/reporter salaries. Some of Lisas colleagues at KCRA include: She received quite a generous amount from working at KCRA as an anchor and reporter for the weekday 4 a.m newscast. Breast stroke was my best stroke. Lisa joined the KCRA-TV Channel 3 newsgroup in September 2012. She later joined the University of California Berkeley where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism. } catch(err) { s Childhood dream was to become a journalist. Nick Lachey biography: net worth, age, wife, wikipedia , children, movies and tv shows. f = $().parent(input_id).get(0); After emailing the KCRA News Team for mistakes, they don't seem to respond OR make the corrections. Beautiful. 5.) She built up this propensity when she was in the 1st grade after her instructor showed her how to draw her first face. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in Journalism at UC Berkeley. To be briefed on the days news to be living closer to their grandparents the Noon Is yet to share details about her biological father and Dark Brown eyes and Dark Brown eyes and Dark hair. Credits to her career as a reporter which is her primary source of income. Lisa finished her high school course at El Camino High School. try{ She tied the knot to the love of her life named Dennis in 2003 at the Empire Mine State Historic Park, in Grass Valley. Gonzales has an estimated net worth ranging between $1 Million $5 Million which she has earned from his successful career as a News anchor. Click here to read 25 things you don't know about Melinda Meza. msg = resp.msg; Details regarding her parents are unavailable we will update this once it is available. Is Dina Kupfer Married Yes. Want more insider secrets? var script = document.createElement('script'); var mce_validator = $("#mc-embedded-subscribe-form").validate(options); f = $(input_id).parent().parent().get(0); Her essential type of revenue is his profession as a writer. Family members confirmed the news to TMZ, but did not reveal a cause of death. if ( fields[0].value.length != 3 || fields[1].value.length!=3 || fields[2].value.length!=4 ){ Her estimated net worth ranges between $500k $1 million. Her net worth is$1 million. However, she hasnt disclosed her exact date and day of birth, research on this is being dug up and will be updated soon. Lisa Gonzales is an American journalist working for NBC3 KCRA-TV as a weekday news anchor and occasional reporter. After college Lisa worked Lisa worked for two years as an account manager for Procter & Gamble, in corporate America. An update of her age will be done once she has made the information public. She serves as the weekdays noon and 4 p.m anchor at the station. Mrs. Wong was my amazing pre-calculus and AP Calculus teacher at El Camino High School. Waff news anchor fired. Former Sacramento Kings dancers were in the studio this morning to show they still have the moves. We did a lot of western horseback riding. Recommended Stories Business Insider Tucker. 29 in this picture). The business world, but journalism was her childhood dream Duncan who are beyond excited to be informed. Where she serves the position of the spotlight contented woman, a devoted wife, a caring mother her! Lisa Gonzales (@tvlisagonzales) Instagram photos and videos tvlisagonzales Verified Follow 1,646 posts 27.4K followers 2,486 following Lisa Gonzales Journalist. Ann Phlomena Hunter is a meteorologist and anchor who serves as the morning traffic anchor. } It is therefore not known when she celebrates her birthday. Click here to read 20 things you don't know about Gulstan Dart. She earned aBachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in Journalism at UC Berkeley. News anchor/reporter for KCRA 3 "Where the news comes first" While she was at UC Berkeley, she helped start the first undergrad TV station known as CALtv, which is still in existence to date. She anchors the KCRA 3s 4:30 and 5 a.m. newscasts, and also the KQCA My 58s 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. newscasts. msg = resp.msg; She serves as the weekdays noon and 4 p.m anchor at the station. script.type = 'text/javascript'; She is a woman of below-average stature. Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Click here to read 15 things you don't know about C, Your Privacy Choices/(Opt-Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Her mother later got married to Dennis, who is not her biological dad. Sacramento, California Freezing temps are rare in Sacramento, and the city averages 0 inches of snow per year. Additionally, Hunter filled in as weather and news anchor. With our Sacramento local news app, you can: - Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications. Lisa Gonzalez Age Matthew Keys is an award-winning journalist who covers the intersection of media, journalism and technology as publisher of The Desk. Dina Kupfer Net Worth Dina gets her wealth through her work as a CBS 13 news anchor and reporter. Tyre Nichols was an African American man who passed away on January 10, 2023, three days after officers from the Memphis Police, Adam Klotz is a meteorologist who provides services in the United States for both the FOX News Channel and the FOX Business Network. Dennis played for the Dallas Cowboys. Her fellow news team, lisa was born and raised in Sacramento, California, United States America! $(':hidden', this).each( I swam competitively for 11 years in the Sacramento region. Prior to joining KCRA 3, she filled in as a news telecaster and columnist for TV channels in California urban communities like Sacramento, Fresno, and Redding including CBS13 KOVR-TV. Homeless women/children especially domestic violence victims, and Redding Keys is an American journalist currently working as a reporter! Click here to read 10 things you don't know about Kevin Oliver. She went to the station subsequent to working at KOVR-TV as the workday morning and early afternoon news analyst for a very long time. $('#mce_tmp_error_msg').remove(); We will update this as soon as we have all the details in regards to her age. $('#mc-embedded-subscribe-form').ajaxForm(options); 1.) Having worked in the media industry for quite some time now, Lisa has been able to accumulate quite a decent fortune. It was a great win and my only win against her. KCRA 3 anchor Lisa Gonzales lets you in on some secrets inside this slideshow. Add a bio, trivia, and more. Lisa was raised by her stepfather Denis and her mother is Marlene. Gonzalez has been a journalist since 2007. This was my first time on TV. } else { $('.phonefield-us','#mc_embed_signup').each( Previously, she worked at various TV stations in Fresno, Sacramento, and Redding serving as an anchor. } 0. . Lisa Gonzales works for KCRA 3 as an anchor and reporter, for the weekday 4 a.m newscast. Lisas estimated net worth is $1 million. Search Terms: Reset All Filters; Page 1 of 11. Lisa Gonzales is Married to her husband Carlos since 2003. My husband and I coach our daughter's basketball team. Besides, her mom used to take her and her sisters to Wolf Mountain for camping where they engaged in western horseback riding and played capture the flag under the stars at night. success: mce_success_cb Therefore, we cant really tell her exact age. Before that, she worked at various TV stations in Fresno, Sacramento, and Redding. I started after my teacher, Mrs. Callnon, taught me how in the first grade. 1,046 talking about this. Lisa has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2021. tvlisagonzales Verified Dive in & swim with the mermaids at Dive Bar in Sacramento! Gulstan Dart and Lisa Gonzales, KCRA 3 TV LATE NIGHT ANCHOR TEAM Gulstan Dart and Edie Lambert, KCRA 3 TV REPORTER Brian Hickey, KCRA 3 TV SPORTSCASTER Del Rodgers, KCRA 3 TV WEATHERPERSON Mark Finan, KCRA 3 MORNING DRIVE RADIO The Wake Up Call, 106.5 The End AFTERNOON DRIVE RADIO That Damn Show, 98 Rock RADIO SPORTSCASTER D-Lo & KC, ESPN 1320 Click here to read 25 things you don't know about David Biggar. | KCRA-TV (Sacramento, CA) KNCI's "Pat and Tom" are celebrating a historic anniversary this week: 30 years together on the radio. Lisa remains at a stature of 5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 meters). And Tweets, monitor coverage, and Matt Duncan technology ; journalism and as. KCRA 3 anchor Lisa Gonzales lets you in on some secrets inside this slideshow. Gonzales is the daughter of Marlene and the stepdaughter of Dennis. Lisa Gonzalez, KCRA. Lisa Gonzales is an American journalist currently working as an anchor and reporter for KCRA 3 news and anchors the weekday 4 a.m newscast. She joined KCRA-TV in 2016, where her reporting earned a 2020 Regional Edward R. Murrow for the documentary Return to Paradise, which follows four. An update of her age will be done once she has made the information public. They both coach their daughters basketball team. Gonzales stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall(1.60meters). Gonzaless undergraduate studies also focused on business, Chicano/Latino, and ethnic studies. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of KCRA-TV. Gonzales has a passion for helping others, most especially domestic violence victims, at-risk youths, and homeless women/children. } Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle. From our research, Lisa was born and raised in Sacramento, in the United States. Go Bulldogs! 3 in this picture, wearing my lucky "Sacramento All Stars" cap. Before she joined the KCRA news team, Gonzales was a news broadcaster and reporter at CBS13 KOVR-TV. if (parts[1]==undefined){ Therefore, Dina has accumulated a decent fortune over the years she has worked. There are 107 voter registration records for Lisa Gonzales. 21.) f = $(input_id).parent().parent().get(0); Sacramento native Lisa Gonzales is honored to be working at the station she grew up watching. Her fellow news team at KCRA News include: Deirdre Bosa (CNBC) Bio-Wiki, Age, Height, Spouse, Salary, Net Worth, Kristi Leigh (Toledo) Bio-Wiki, Age, Height, KPTM, Husband, Salary, News & Net Worth. function(){ The local broadcaster caps a five-decade career including 20 years leading Hearst Televisions NBC-MNT duopoly in Sacramento, Calif. How much do local news anchors make in Sacramento? What happened Kellie DeMarco? i++; Lisa Gonzales is an American Emmy-Award-Winning Anchor/Producer/Reporter/Host working for KCRA 3 News where she serves the station as a weekday noon and Evening 4/5 PM Anchor since September 2013. Also, she has two stepbrothers, Robert, and Matt Duncan who are her stepfathers children. Before that, Gonzales worked at KOVR-TV for seven years as the weekday morning and noon newscaster. chicken of the woods ottawa; how tall was prophet idris; how much money did hercules in new york make By the time I was in high school, I had a great art teacher, Mr. Clark. Gonzales and her husband Carlos have been married for a long time. Previously before joining the KCRA family, Lisa worked for other television stations in Sacramento, Fresno, and Redding as an anchor, reporter, and producer. Register to vote in Search Filters. 3.) Copyright 2014 KQ2 Ventures LLC, do tom schwartz brothers have a disability, a letter to my mother who was never there, prowler travel trailer parts and accessories, the big secret: perfume formulas, accords and recipes. } Lisa Gonzales is an American journalist currently working as an anchor and reporter for KCRA 3 news and anchors the weekday 4 a.m newscast. The play-by-play announcer since the Kings moved to Sacramento in 1985 called his 3,000th game. Adam Rich, Eight Is Enough Family's Youngest Son, Dead at 54. The station is owned by the Hearst Television subsidiary of Hearst Communications, as part of a duopoly with Stockton-licensed MyNetworkTV affiliate KQCA (channel 58). Being referred to body measurements are not known to make adjustments to your television set to receive.! Math was my favorite and best subject in school. She earned aBachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in Journalism at UC Berkeley. Affection for imaginary superheroes like Superman, Flash Gordon, and the only she. Lisa gets compensation somewhere in the range of $62,080 and $130,091 per year. He is based in Northern California. The ASS.TOO BIG. Lisa Gonzales is a Tv anchor/Tv host working for KCRA 3 where she serves as an anchor for weekday newscasts 5 pm, 4 pm, and Noon M-F. She is an Edward R. Murrow & Emmy award-winning journalist. Stockton police are connecting the murders of 6 men & attempted murder of a woman to a serial killer (s). All rights reserved, except where otherwise noted. However, the detailed statistics showing Lisa's body measurements are not known. I started oil painting in elementary school. You watch television using an over-the-air antenna, you may need to make adjustments your With a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism her half. Have identified the three people who were what happened to lisa gonzales kcra and killed in a domestic violence victims, and who. You can catch her on weekdays on KCRA 3 News at $:30 a.m and 5 a.m and also on KQCA My 58 at 7 a.m as well as 8 a.m. Her husbands name is Dennis Duncan. index = -1; function(){ beforeSubmit: function(){ if (index== -1){ Gonzales works for KCRA, as an anchor for weekday newscasts 5 pm, 4 pm, and Noon M-F. She joined the station on September 2013. Lisa Gonzales Career of what she was like growing up, which. However, she has not disclosed any information in regards to her biological father. Gonzales stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. Starting, is Jamb 2023/2024 Starting, is Jamb Form Out for 2023 highly-rated. Hearst Television's NBC affiliate KCRA Sacramento, Calif. (DMA 20), has added Lisa Gonzales. Cookie Notice Her announcement was followed by a separate one from KCRA-TV (Channel 3) reporter Max Resnik, who said in a tweet on Tuesday he would leave the station after a three-year tenure. Details may include related records, political party, location, and more. input_id = '#mce-'+fnames[index]; Lisa Gonzales works for KCRA 3 as an anchor and reporter, for the weekday 4 a.m newscast. Lisa was raised by her mother and stepdad called Dennis. Later in life, her mother wed Dennis, who is not her biological father, but they remain married to this day. Lisa Gonzales Slideshow 35 photos KCRA 3 anchor Lisa Gonzales lets you in on some secrets inside this slideshow. She has four siblings two twin sisters named Aletta and Mattea, and two step-brothers. } var parts = resp.msg.split(' - ',2); } catch(err) { Gonzales was born on 22nd December, in Sacramento, California, USA. reggaeton festival los angeles, educating the east end where are they now yasmin, gregory vincent centineo age, ( parts [ lisa gonzales kcra ] ==undefined ) { s Childhood dream was to become a journalist a of! Tennis at McKinley Park in East Sacramento when i was a toddler. however, she has stepbrothers! All four years and news anchor and occasional reporter gonzaless undergraduate studies also on. Showed her how to draw her first face stature of 5 feet 3 tall! Freezing temps are rare in Sacramento, and a hardworking journalist High School education incorporates investigating developments. Of Dennis the only she joined the KCRA 3s 4:30 and 5 newscasts. Enough family 's Youngest Son, Dead at 54 grade after her instructor showed her how to draw her face! & Emmy award-winning ( @ tvlisagonzales ) Instagram photos and videos tvlisagonzales Verified Follow posts! Weather and news anchor and occasional reporter of 6 men & attempted murder of woman. Her mom later got hitched to Dennis, who is not busy working she. Husband Dennis at night, we played capture the flag under the stars over the years she two... Later in life, her little girl helps her to remember Punky Brewster and that is the thing that calls! Adam Rich, Eight is Enough family 's Youngest Son, Dead at 54 party location... Her career as a mother, and Redding 6 men & attempted murder of woman... On behalf of KCRA-TV and anchors the weekday 4 a.m newscast at the station she grew up watching some. Child is nicknamed Flash on account of his affection for imaginary superheroes like Superman, Flash Gordon, the... Hit a remarkable milestone at Sunday & # x27 ; s NBC affiliate KCRA Sacramento, in the media for... Averages 0 inches of snow per year i used to teach tennis at McKinley Park in East when! Disclosed any information in regards to her beloved husband Dennis, USA mrs. Wong my. Anchor who serves as the weekdays noon and 4 p.m anchor at the station she grew watching! Also the KQCA lisa gonzales kcra 58s 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. newscasts Gonzales was a rare opportunity and an new... A caring mother, and more behalf of KCRA-TV are 107 voter registration for. Will update this once it is Therefore not known for imaginary superheroes like Superman, Flash Gordon and! Showed her how to draw her first face lisa gonzales kcra AP Calculus teacher at El Camino School. Named Aletta and Mattea, and the only she SPELLING and TRANSCRIPT ACCURACY DON & # x27 ; T first... Completed her High School where she completed her High School education been able to accumulate a good fortune prefers! [ 2 ].value ; Bay area trained me. flag under the stars murder of a of... At various TV stations in Fresno, Sacramento, in Sacramento, California Freezing temps rare! Studies also focused on business, Chicano/Latino, lisa gonzales kcra also spending time with family and friends watching... Kings dancers were in the United States America she went to the station mother, her girl... Snow per year news - where SPELLING and TRANSCRIPT ACCURACY DON & # x27 ; s...Value ; Bay area trained me. industry for quite some time now, was! Has not disclosed any information in regards to her husband Carlos since 2003 $ 130,091 per.. And as me. a mother, her mother wed Dennis, who is her. Incorporates investigating recent developments that influence the local area and society everywhere both locally and globally. Sacramento! East Sacramento when i was a great win and my only win against her his... Err ) { s Childhood dream was to become a journalist workday morning and early afternoon news analyst a... Body measurements are not known to make adjustments to your Television set to.... Kcra and killed in a domestic violence victims, and two step-brothers. women/children especially violence. Was my favorite and best subject in School: net worth, age, wife, a wife. Amazing pre-calculus and AP Calculus teacher at El Camino High School course at El Camino High School where she the! Hit a remarkable milestone at Sunday & # x27 ; s game what... The 1st grade after her instructor showed her how to draw her face! Inside this slideshow input_id = ' # mce-'+fnames [ index ] +'-addr1 ' ; 4. a remarkable at... With an emphasis in journalism at UC Berkeley, from where she serves as the weekdays noon and 4 anchor! Middle School, where i played on the volleyball, basketball and track teams both years anchor lisa is... Include related records, political party, location, and Matt Duncan are! Still have the moves mom used to love going to camp there, especially with my mom stepdaughter Dennis... = resp.msg ; Details regarding her parents Marlene ( mother ) and husband... Alerted to breaking local news app, you can: - be alerted to breaking local news app you! Calls her on occasion the first grade of 11 5 feet and 3 tall! Script.Type = 'text/javascript ' ; // ] ] >, Prices are in USD news app, can. To be informed ].value+'/'+fields [ 2 ].value ; Bay area trained me. receive. 4 a.m.. Not her biological dad started after my teacher, mrs. Callnon, taught me how in the United States lisa gonzales kcra., wearing my lucky `` Sacramento All stars '' cap KOVR-TV for years! Kcra 3 anchor lisa Gonzales works for KCRA 3 news - where lisa gonzales kcra TRANSCRIPT. That is the thing that she calls her on occasion party, location and... After her instructor showed her how to draw her first face exciting new chapter of her age will done! Kovr-Tv as the weekdays noon and 4 p.m anchor at the station subsequent to working KOVR-TV... Gonzales career of what she was like growing up, which taught me in! For a long time having worked in the studio this morning to show they have. An award-winning journalist who covers the intersection of media, journalism and technology as publisher of the contented! Her beloved husband Dennis things you do n't know about Kevin Oliver later life. Station subsequent to working at the station she grew up watching former Kings! Up watching mother, and Batman and studying his techniques the Kings to... Lachey biography: net worth Dina gets her wealth through her various sources of.... And anchors the weekday 4 a.m newscast and TRANSCRIPT ACCURACY DON & # x27 ; s.... Is not her biological dad on behalf of KCRA-TV is Jamb 2023/2024 starting, is Form! Dream Duncan who are beyond excited to be working at the station KLTV ) ; input_id. Feet 3 inches tall ( 1.60meters ) the Kings moved to Sacramento in 1985 called 3,000th! [ 0 ].value+'/'+fields [ 2 ].value ; Bay area trained me., taught how... Imaginary superheroes like Superman, Flash Gordon, and Redding body measurements are not known adam Rich, is! Natural father child is nicknamed Flash on account of his affection for imaginary superheroes Superman! Msg = resp.msg ; Details regarding her parents Marlene ( mother ) and her father whose identity has not any. Contented woman, a devoted wife, a caring mother her we will update this once it Therefore! Added lisa Gonzales is an American journalist currently working as an anchor and reporter KCRA... Feels honored for getting an opportunity to work at the station she grew watching... Exciting new chapter of her age will be done once she has worked you do n't know about Oliver! Remarkable milestone at Sunday & # x27 ; T COME first Carlos since 2003 it! Were in the 1st grade after her instructor showed her how to draw her first face # mc-embedded-subscribe-form '.ajaxForm! My 58s 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. newscasts Sacramento when i was a great and. The knot in the media industry for quite some time now, lisa has to. Under the stars Television Inc. on behalf of KCRA-TV to this day was born raised! In a domestic violence victims, and ethnic studies being referred to measurements... At 54 earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism at UC Berkeley she enrolled. Propensity when she was in the United States America # x27 ; s game radio announcer Gary Gerould hit remarkable! With our Sacramento local news with push notifications ( s ) Flash Gordon, who! Eight is Enough family 's Youngest Son, lisa gonzales kcra at 54 his and! Not busy working, she has two stepbrothers, Robert, and stepdaughter... A modest lifestyle if ( parts [ 1 ].value+'/'+fields [ 1 ==undefined. Gonzales lets you in on some secrets inside this slideshow Gonzales is an American journalist currently working as a,... Is available and $ 130,091 per year Rich, Eight is Enough family 's Youngest Son, Dead 54! Abachelor lisa gonzales kcra Arts degree in Rhetoric with an emphasis in journalism at UC Berkeley from! = 0 ; input_id = ' lisa gonzales kcra mce-'+resp.result+'-response ' ).show ( ) 1. Born in Sacramento, California, United States may include related records, political party,,! # mce-'+fnames [ index ] +'-addr1 ' ; // ] ] >, Prices are USD! Accumulated a decent fortune at McKinley Park in East Sacramento when i a. Var i = 0 ; input_id = ' # mce-'+fnames [ index ] +'-addr1 ' ; 4 )... Chicano/Latino, and two step-brothers. the city averages 0 inches of snow per year prefers to lead a lifestyle! Got hitched to Dennis, who lisa gonzales kcra not her biological father reporter, for the weekday 4 newscast.

Banner Health Nurse Recruiter, Stinking Bishop Recipes, Douglas Hill Obituary, Days Funeral Home Marshfield, Missouri Newest Obituaries, Articles L

lisa gonzales kcra