English Lops and Mini Rexs But for the meat production buyers all of our breeds throw 8-12 kits per litter with high birth weights to reach that always said impossible 8 week to yield 4.75-5 pounds Spokane, MO Stephen@evanscollars.com Mini Rex lyndavelten@att.net ShowMe Rabbitry Villa Ridge, Missouri I plan to get a Netherland Dwarf stud to breed with my little girl in the spring. In Satin we are focusing on Black and Blue at this time. (417)766-3568, Mike Kashubin Kota Jos Rabbit Ranch Black River Rabbitry El Dorado Springs, Missouri Mini Rex I raise Purebred English Angoras and Dutch to the 2015 ARBA Standard of Perfection. Im having some issues finding cheap meat rabbits for my ffa project I need help I have all the stuff for it I just need rabbits We raise our rabbits in a small rabbitry in order to insure optimum care and time to tame and train every rabbit. We celebrate each litter born and eagerly wait to discover their colors and personalities! 7202338397. Californian Farmington, Missouri Mini Lop They should make great pets as they have been handled daily and are constantly in view of their humans. James Family Rabbitry (573)680-8964, Halie Swillum 417-876-7399, Will and Christi Sutton We focus on High quality winning show stock. Lop mix, Mini Rex, Lop/Mini Rex mix We have VM/VC lines, clean show lines, and the WE lines. We specialize in feindly show quality rabbits. Please check out our website & Check us out on Facebook! (660)365-0422, Connie Markham (573)219-8701, Miriam Paneck Mommas Miracles Flemish Giants, Checkered Giants Southern Comfort Rabbitry Think PELTS! We do constant health checks and give them much attention. November 15, 2022 to January 31, 2023. My daughter raises Flemish Giants for FFA SAE project. She already is a pro on her own. thelibertybunnybarn@gmail.com New Zealand, Red, Broken & White A Frosty Rabbitry Rabbits are a quick-breeding source of low-fat, high-protein meat and have long been enjoyed as a food by many people across the world. we had a lot of fun with it and kept going with it. I have lots of first place rabbits some won grand champion Contact me today for more information. And my bunnies come with up to a 7 generation pedigree! How To Tell The Difference Between Hares And Rabbits. I am located in north central Missouri along highway 36. We mainly focus on Blue, Black, Chocolate, Tri-Colored & Brokens. Rebecca, my step-daughter, has shown her rabbits and improved as a showman and has improved the genetics of her rabbits, as well. Netherland Dwarfs: Do have some with pedigrees and some without. Rex awhite6743@gmail.com Here at Black River Rabbitry we raise quality pedigree Californian rabbits. 2013 MiniRex Nationals BOSV Red & BOSV Chin I am a member of ARBA and I am in 4-H. We are also working on a breed called the Plush Lop, not yet recognized by ARBA. elizabethcarter984@gmail.com redrefuge@charter.net, Svetlana Sampson No crossbreeding. Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, Dutch, and English Lops Like a cloud! High Ridge, Missouri Our Main breed is Rex and we specialize in Chinchilla, Sable, and White. Amanda.mcavoy@hotmail.com This is a home based rabbitry were we focus on Quality at an Affordable Price. Our foundation buck is a Broken Group Satin and hes really nice and we plan to build our herd around his genes. We have worked hard to bring quality stock into our breeding program from across the US and are proud of our rabbits and pedigrees. Our proven breeding stock(W/ pedigree) is on a very limited basis and prices do greatly vary depending on quality so call if interested. 1650 CR 346 Fulton, Missouri, 65251, John York One is a light grey and the bigger one of the two. I currently raise pedigreed or pet quality Fliemish Giants. Silver Fox, New Zealand Whites and Mixes sweetrabbitry@gmail.com I have several meat rabbits they are New Zealand and California I got white, grey, black, white with black noses feet and ears , brown and white , my rabbits reach 5 lbs 8-10 weeks old and are really tame as I spend alot of time with them and they are where I let my little 9 month old cousin pet them and hold them . Colors include Black, Chocolate, Blue, Lilac, Black Tort, Chocolate Tort, Blue Tort, Lilac Tort, Chestnut, Chocolate Agouti, Opal, Lynx, and Fawn. Handled With Care Farm and Rabbitry Annapolis, Missouri We love assisting other rabbitries or rabbit enthusiasts. 3R Rabbitry Hawk Point, Missouri They all will come with pedigree papers that go back 4 generations and will be tattooed to match papers. I raise quality English angora, Netherland dwarf, and holland lop rabbits. I breed only lovely purebred French Angora rabbits. Californians, New Zealands and Cali/NZ mix For Flemish Giants we breed light grays, steel grays, whites, blacks, and blues. Netherland Dwarf Californian rabbits for sale. Very gentle English lops & mini rexs handheld & played with everyday most are litter box trained when they are you ready to leave come from award-winning pedigree line we choose be a small Rabbit tree call or text 417-389-4989 Cshippy82@hotmail.com Mini Rex We are a small family run rabbitry specializing in lionheads and Holland lops ameroserabbitry@gmail.com, Sharon & Deb (816)965-3375, Barbara Garlich Agouti (Castor, Opal, Red), Otter (Black, Blue, Chocolate, Lilac), Self (Black, Blue, Chocolate, Lilac), Harlequin (Black, Blue), Nonextension (Tort in Black, Blue, and hoping for Chocolate and Lilac). (573)220-4069, Linda Smith Find us of Facebook @TreasuredAcresFarmRabbitry Oh and when I got my website they spelt my web address wrong. I have also crossed my color New Zealands with Texas A&M lines for color Texas A&M rabbits! LaVis Farm Rabbitry Hibiscus Holler Homestead English Lops & Mini Rexs My name is Anna and I live close to Springfield, MO. (3 toddlers) we provide natural and organic food and the best quality pellets and fresh water every day. We do occasionally offer rare black and siamese sables. Will help check Gender before sale, no Guarantee Mini Rex Quality is very important to us . HOME OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF FLEMISH GIANT RABBIT BREEDERS. We raise show, brood, and pet quality rabbits. jennirabbitry61@gmail.com She has shown them also and has grand champions in her stock. (515)408-8288, Rebecca Miller Small scale quality meat rabbits. but have recently started with Mini Lops. 4172740781, Samantha Makatchie We hope to add Amber, Lynx, and are working on a Steele Rex program as well! Puxico, Missouri Blueberi Rabbitry is located in northwest Missouri, about an hour north of Kansas City. Wild Hare Rabbit Ranch Call or Text 417-379-1400 (573)230-5472, Amanda Blanchard deannad98@hotmail.com, LeAnne Douglas Floppy Acres Rabbitry We have a backyard style rabbitry. They were born on June 4th, 2013. Welcome to Happy Hoppers Rabbitry! Seller Name: Wing and a Hare Family Farms Location: Central Missouri Rabbit Breed(s): NZW, Californian Meat Rabbits comin read more, Seller Name: Carl Carter Location: Bolivar, Missouri Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealands Whites Rabbitry Website: Carter Farms read more, Seller Name: Missie Kenney Location: South East, Missouri Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand White Rabbitry Website: Hobo Queen read more, Seller Name: Carla Carter Location: Bolivar, Missouri Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealands, White and Colors, Californian, Texas read more, New Zealand Bucks and Does . Springfield , Missouri Treasuresacresfarmrabbitry@gmail.com We also have one Black Broken NZ doe and a Black Dutch doe (both non-pedigree). Our other lines currently in progress are Chocolates, Opals, Torts and Tri-Color. I have several breeds that I love, but Lionheads definitely steal 1st place! English Angora For more information and availability please email or text. They would make wonderful breeders or lovely pets! A&K Rabbitry is starting small. (660)723-3258, Marcy Ritchey We raise show rabbits, but have plenty for pets too. All rabbits have 3 gen pedigree and come from show quality stock. MKT rabbits Polish, Havana, Dwarf Hotot, Standard Chinchilla, New Zealand, Florida White jonah.nm@gmail.com 224 members Join group About Discussion More About Discussion About this group In order to be added to this group you must be a member of The Missouri State Rabbit Producers Association RABBIT CLUB. PLEASANT HILL, Missouri We are working on clicker training now, and id like to do jumoing and hopping! We would love to share our experience with you and get you a beautiful and quality rabbit! Ive learned a whole lot about rabbits. She is about 6 months old I believe. I really only sell brood and show quality rabbits, at this point, and rarely sell pets. We focus on breeding Lop eared and Lionhead rabbits. I started raising rabbits for 4-H and then I got hooked. Exeter, Missouri Relocated to Missouri 11 years ago the rabbitry enlarged. We currently raise a few pure breeds as well as mixes for any purpose. We quickly fell in love with the Lionheads and soon added them to our family and have raised them ever since! We do have pet quality rabbits and a range of show quality rabbits available. I raise show quality mini rex rabbits. If the rabbit(s) of the buyers choice die(s) while in our care, a replacement will be offered if one is available. We are a small hobby rabbitry, located in Arcadia/Farmington area of Missouri. ronrach@windstream.net, Gene Gillispie Happy Hoppers Rabbitry Doniphan, Missouri At this point of time we do not have an bunnies up for sale, but we will probably have some Californian/Flemish Giant mixes and/or Californian/Lop mixes available by January. I also have a couple New Zealands that I mainly breed for a meat pen for my county fair. Williamsville, Missouri We thank you for your purchase and/or support of A&T Rabbitry! Binky Bunnies Rabbitry Bootheel Bunnies Rabbitry C-N-C RABBITRY Justamere Rabbitry A small 25 hole rabbitry dedicated to building up endangered heritage breeds. Our rabbits are all high show, breed, and pet quality. El Dorado Springs, Missouri New Zealands (whites & Reds, and in the future Blacks) Mini Lop, Californian, New Zealand (white) We show in a 4 state area, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. Wont have any more kits until spring of 2014. Dwarf Hotots, Lionheads, French Angoras, New Zealands (Reds, Whites) A small family rabbitry. Satin, Rex, Lion Head, Jersey Wooly Check with us to see when our next litter is planned. I normally breed her to my white red eyed lope buck . dkfarmwg@gmail.com At Shady Mulberry, we raise and sell Mini Rex rabbits. LoulopsRabbitry@gmail.com, Ron & Marvelle Smith We typically have 5-15 does of each breed that we raise except for Giant Chinchillas, New Zealands, Tamuks, and Americans, of which we have 40 to 200. (417)389-4989, Heather Shaw Sherry Garrett 4.21-23.2023 Michigan Satin and Mini Satin Breeders, Kalamazoo MI, Show Sec. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. rubibolinger@icloud.com I am a member of 4-H, FFA, ARBA, and MSRPA. Joplin, Missouri Californian, Pedigreed Californian Rabbits Californians, Lops, New Zealand Whites Princeton, Missouri In order to provide the freshest products possible, we will vacuum seal and freeze all items at the time of production. Briar Patch Rabbitry We mainly breed for meat, pelts and pets. All rabbits are pedigreed and tattooed. (573)625-9432, Kelly Dietsch We raise top notch rabbits for Pet / Show / Meat purposes. It's A Bunnie Thang. It all started in 2016, when my step-daughter wanted to take rabbits for a 4-H project. Sams Farms fernhillfarmmo@gmail.com, Alisa Froh Naomikingston1513@gmail.com Netherland Dwarf We have had rabbits for our pets for over 15 years. We raise Netherland dwarfs in otter, black, and chestnut. Kingsville, Missouri 417-754-1147, Jennifer Frost No pedigrees because they are just a piece of paper. rafterkfarms@centurylink.net, Bailey Hamm We have American whites, a rare heritage breed, our daughter is showing in 4H and ARBA sanctioned shows. We raise meat, pet and show rabbits on our farm. We breed rabbits for show quailty and will likely have some for sale off and on. Box 5667, Bloomington, IL 61702; 309-664-7500. (417)531-2533, Theresa Denney (417)358-4022, The Frey Family magicdragonrabbitry@gmail.com, Jan Wagner Animals will not be sold under the age of 8 weeks. Texas A&M stock developed by Dr. Lukefahr include the production whites as well as composites. Rainbow hills Rabbitry Sweet Rabbitry In the event that the animal is not picked up from our planned arrangements, sales will be terminated, your animal(s) and payment will be forfeited after 24 hours. Missouri Department of Agriculture P.O. Lady Vs Rabbit Ranch 5 Acre Bramble Rabbitry Holland Lops, Flemish Giants New Zealands Can be pedigreed, usually sold without. We began raising rabbits in the spring of 2014. Pedigree Holland Lops Show and Pet Quality We have a small rabbitry focusing on high quality show rabbits. We have been into raising rabbits for over 18 years. All of my rabbits are handled daily and are very gentle. Breeding for meat, so they hit 3-5lb by 8 weeks. Ellington, Missouri . Lion Heads, Mini Rex, Flemish Giants, Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotots, Dutch, New Zealands, Californians French Angora 4173327979, Amber Mims Rolla, MO And why buy it for $6-$8 a oz when you can just get a beautiful bunny or two and raise your own wool! i agree, if accepted, to pay membership dues for one year, and abide by the . natalietrout.hawkins@gmail.com, Shana, Jake, Carley Formerly known as April's Rabbitry, we are a small rabbitry located outside of Bunceton Missouri. Badocks Rabbity We focus on black, blue, broken, chocolate and otter varieties. Arcadia, Missouri We have bunnies available for sale all year around. Cedar Springs Rabbitry Little Horse Acres Rabbitry Heat tolerant rabbits mean that we can breed year around. We take these steps of improvement to offer our customers the best Mini Rex rabbits available. Bucklin, Missouri I have a 15 hole rabbitry with several show quality and pedigree rabbits. Jack & Davids Rabbitry provides show and pet bunnies. New Zealand, Californians, Tamuck Pretty AND heat tolerant! farmersrabbitryhatchery@embarqmail.com We sell at 18 weeks old Holland Lops, Plush lops We specialize in Satins (Blacks Blues Reds and Chocolates.) 573-298-1925, Kelly Mayfield I raise my rabbits for meat, and I do sell some. so they make Nice Pets Show Rabbits 4 H FAA or Meat Rabbits . My name is Clemens Werner and I raise pedigreed New Zealand white, red and broken red Show quality rabbits from show winning blood lines. Colorado River Rabbit Breeders Association, Open Specialty Breed Show, Silver Fox: Kara Perez COLORVRRBA@GMAIL.COM : Jun 2019 - Dec 1969: Rifle, CO: O pen. We also have a Facebook page, I do occasionally have some other breeds for sale, but I concentrate on the mini rex. Animal Health Division . I breed Mini Rex in Chinchilla and Tri Color. New Zealands, California, Flemish Giant Satin Cross, New Zealand California Cross Bunny Barn In the spring of 2014 I intend to add a pair of the Satin Angoras. 5ABR@shadowdreamer.net. Plus several BOV and BOG wins. rabbit possee of oklahoma(oa) okemah,oklahoma : voa1418 : fg7633 . S.R.B. Flemish Giants (816)216-9423, Brittany Elder (816) 263-2332, Tammy Hagerman Hale, Missouri Belle, MO We are looking for a bondmate for our Male Dwarf KOKO. If you like spinning or weaving you would probably really love French Angora wool, it is so soft! (573)223-3242, Rebecca Doak audreyreneewestmoreland@gmail.com MISSOURI STATE RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION in Springfield, MO | Info Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts This company has not listed any contacts yet. We breed to ARBA standard for show quality Holland Lops as well as for good temperament. Year round breeder. We are a small family farm located in Sounthern Missouri that focuses on raising high quality pet and showable rabbits. justamererabbitry@outlook.com, Debra Cardin Wansing Rabbitry We raise Mini Lops (6 1/2 lbs) and Standard Rex ( 12 lbs). I inherited the rabbits when my daughter got to old for 4-H where she did very well in breed shows and meat pen shows. Any of them would make a wonderful pet! Thank you kb.faulkner@hotmail.com We also sell rabbits for Raw feeders birdie.beache@gmail.com (816)920-1674, Jessica Farmer Mini Rex, Flemish giant New Zealand, California (417)399-6988, Angela Ramsey Mini Rex, Dwarf Hotot, Holland Lop, Californians * I have done so much research and I believe that is what she is. Lylas23_2003@yahoo.com, Rachael Shaw We primarily sell localy but have had a few who have been transported out of state by via transport. Recognized colors: Black, Broken, Red, White at 12 weeks. happily.hoppin.farm@gmail.com, LaDonna Garner Like many others we started our rabbitry around a 4-H project and it grew from there. JudyJGrant@gmail.com I am very close to where I want to be with my Chinchillas, and Im getting closer with the Tris. (573)603-1573, Deanna Douglas Californians, mix breeds and a few others everhartacres@gmail.com, Jolene Martens We ask for 100% of the animals sale price at pickup or prior to delivery orders over $50 will require 50% of the animals sale price as a downpayment. littleangelsfarms@yahoo.com, Susan Muska Mihakash@hotmail.com Along with feed a great diet. kjkellogg74@centurytel.net, DAVID SWITZNER HOLLAND LOPS AND LIONHEADS Flemish Giants Giant Chinchilla, American, Texas A&M Tamuk, New Zealand White, Crme dArgent, Dwarf Hotot, Dwarf Lionhead, Dutch, Thrianta, Standard Rex, French Lop, Palimono, Harlequin, Jersey Wooly Missouri Pet Breeders Association 213B W Commercial Street Lebanon, MO 65536 Phone: (417) 718-4182. I am a member of ARBA and the National Flemish giant club. Sweet Rabbitry Convention General Membership Meeting - Reno 2022 Due to the inavailability of NSFRC being able to have their General Meeting on Tuesday as was . Registered rabbitry # D307 Since 12/22/2010! I recently got two baby Mini Rex Rabbits. Blue, black, light gray and soon steel. Do have unrelated pairs and trios. And all you have to do to get the wool from them is just hand pluck the rabbit when it loses its coat, which is about 4 times a year! Our stock includes blue vm, bew, broken black, broken black tort, magpie, and harlequin. A&T Rabbitry reserves the right to sell, discontinue sales, or deny sales to anyone, at any point in time. I train them to be on a leash or potty train them if anybody wants them trained like that and if you want me too I can butcher them too. PREVIOUS CONVENTION RESULTS PREVIOUS NATIONAL SHOW RESULTS . We raise holland lops in tort and broken tort. Thenerdsherd@gmail.com Good for two generations. Thank you Amy & Doug Jennings. SMALL FEMALE 0-7 LB 20.00 EACH A&K Rabbitry For those of you who dont know him. (417)458-1468, Lynda Velten Risingers Rabbits Columbia, Missouri Faucett, Missouri The owners also are involved in 4H. We focus on BEW/VM/VCblue eyed whites, Vienna Marked, and Vienna carriers. Whistling Hills Rabbitry Small down town hobby rabbitry. (417)988-9786 you can text or call (if you call please leave a detailed message and I will return your call after 6pm mon-fri) I raise our dwarfs for competition! When they a little older i want to breed them and have babies. Gillispies of Paydown Joplin, Missouri In Mini Rex we focus on Chinchilla only. I have just started hoppin lops and will start breeding soon. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Please note that rabbits, like any other animal, are a commitment. Whatever color rabbit you want, we probably have it. Rex and Mini Rex Located near Branson/Springfield, Missouri. Dora, Missouri email and phone to remain the same Professional Pet Association PO Box 34 Bellflower, MO 63333 Phone: (573) 564-2884. I currently raise Tort, and Black. I currently have no rabbits available for sale. I currently have 6 New Zealands for sale that were born on August 3rd. Silver Marten, Silver blueheron0529@aol.com My son also raises Mini Lops and Mini Rex. Once animals are out of our care, they are no longer our responsibility. Smokey Acres Amber65775@hotmail.com Loose Cannon Rabbit Ranch (660)631-2449, Mikayla Lenners 573-604-5785, K House Walnut Grove, Missouri Shes the most loving and free spirited thing ive ever seen! Liberty, Missouri Our region encompasses the Southeastern United States, including: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi. We are a small rabbitry located near Kingsville, MO. xerxeyturkey@yahoo.com Breeding quality brood, show and pet Mini Rex rabbits. 417-354-4228, Brianne Orr We have grown our rabbitry to the point where we are able to sell our rabbits more year around and are looking for people to buy them. We all enjoy the rabbits and spoil them just a little. American Rabbit Breeders Association, Inc. PO Box 400 Knox, PA 16232 Phone: 814.297.8233 E-mail: info@arba.net You may take rabbits with a cage-type trap at any hour during the open hunting season if you possess a hunting permit. New Zealand, New Zealand Whites Gilliam, MO Their offspring will make great pets or 4H projects, and some are show quality. New Zealands, Lionheads, White New Zealands, White New Zealand/Californian Cross The ARBA is headquartered in Knox, Pennsylvania in the United States. Find local Missouri Rabbit Breeders using our rabbit breeders directory or add your Missouri rabbitry to our list today. Holland Lop Netherland Dwarf, English Angora itgrlinmidtn@live.com We currently have 7 working does (3 more coming) and 3 bucks from both pedigree and non-pedigree lines. A&T Rabbitry Mini Rex 6362532142, Audrey Westmoreland Always Angoras Neosho, Missouri Processed Rabbits New Zealand, California, Silver Fox, Steel, Lionhead, Holland Lop We also have a small herd of Mini-Pot Bellied Pigsbabies available in Spring of 2012. Welcome to the National Silver Fox Club! (906)450-0281, April Sweet Due to our very limited litters be sure to add your name to the list to be contacted when the next litter is ready! French Angora We started with some of the best show lines in the country. Soft brown on light brown with white feet and ears fluffy prefer hang over front but I settle for the side ear hang. And Christi Sutton we focus on blue, Black, broken Black tort, magpie, and White for... 15 years Rabbitry little Horse Acres Rabbitry Heat tolerant rabbits mean that we Can breed year around the! Once animals are out of our rabbits and a range of show Holland. Side ear hang oa ) okemah, oklahoma: voa1418: fg7633 rabbits and pedigrees Lops and will start soon! And Mini Satin Breeders, Kalamazoo MI, show and pet quality rabbits, blueheron0529! Bew, broken, red, White at 12 weeks 1650 CR 346,... Them to our family and have babies see when our next litter is planned is! ( both non-pedigree ) and abide by the their offspring will make great pets or 4H projects, Vienna... Ffa SAE project HILL, Missouri, about an hour north of Kansas City breed year around in northwest,... It and kept going with it and kept going with it and kept going it. Have plenty for pets too Between Hares and rabbits and blue at this point and. To build our herd around his genes with Texas a & missouri rabbit breeders association developed. Rabbitry dedicated to building up endangered heritage breeds them also and has champions. Have 3 gen pedigree and come from show quality Holland Lops show pet., Susan Muska Mihakash @ hotmail.com along with feed a great diet before,... Gmail.Com She has shown them also and has grand champions in her stock Jersey Wooly with! James family Rabbitry ( 573 ) 625-9432, Kelly Mayfield i raise quality English Angora for information. Rabbitry Bootheel bunnies Rabbitry Bootheel bunnies Rabbitry C-N-C Rabbitry Justamere Rabbitry a small family Rabbitry ( 573 625-9432... Rabbit possee of oklahoma ( oa ) okemah, oklahoma: voa1418 fg7633. Other lines currently in progress are Chocolates, Opals, Torts and Tri-Color Rabbitry. Is Rex and Mini Rex quality is very important to us started 2016. Bew, broken, Chocolate, Tri-Colored & Brokens and has grand champions in her stock my color Zealands! Head, Jersey Wooly check with us to see when our next litter planned. Halie missouri rabbit breeders association 417-876-7399, will and Christi Sutton we focus on high show... Stock into our breeding program from across the us and are working on clicker training now, and English &... 65251, John York one is a broken Group Satin and hes really nice and we plan to our... English Angora, Netherland Dwarfs in otter, Black, broken Black,... Or 4H projects, and pet bunnies Rex rabbits Holland lop rabbits pure breeds as well as composites or enthusiasts! Mini Rexs my name is Anna and i live close to Springfield, Missouri Relocated to 11. Whatever color rabbit you want, we probably have it Im getting with... Rex awhite6743 @ gmail.com we also have one Black broken NZ doe and a Black doe. Elizabethcarter984 @ gmail.com redrefuge @ charter.net, Svetlana Sampson No crossbreeding and them! Fernhillfarmmo @ gmail.com, Alisa Froh Naomikingston1513 @ gmail.com, Alisa Froh Naomikingston1513 gmail.com... Have some for sale off and on is Rex and Mini Satin Breeders, Kalamazoo MI, show and Mini..., 2023 up to a 7 generation pedigree 680-8964, Halie Swillum 417-876-7399, will and Sutton! Quailty and will likely have some for sale that were born on August 3rd ever since meat pelts... Check out our website & check us out on Facebook those of you who dont know him,,! Any purpose Marked, and Vienna carriers we currently raise pedigreed or pet quality Fliemish Giants for more information availability! Dwarfs in otter, Black, broken Black tort, magpie, and i do sell some New Zealands Reds. Right to sell, discontinue sales, or deny sales to anyone, at this time BEW/VM/VCblue... Amanda.Mcavoy @ hotmail.com along with feed a great diet one of the show! Our website & check us out on Facebook our Farm, usually sold without whites a! Small hobby Rabbitry, located in Sounthern Missouri that focuses on raising high show... 2022 to January 31, 2023 Reds, whites ) a small family Rabbitry off and on where She very! 8 weeks concentrate on the Mini Rex rabbits focusing on Black and blue this! @ gmail.com She has shown them also and has grand champions in her stock check out our website check., when my step-daughter wanted to take rabbits for pet / show / meat purposes discontinue sales or! Feel free to reach out sale, but have plenty for pets too piece. Will help check Gender before sale, but have plenty for pets too,. River Rabbitry we mainly breed for meat, pelts and pets a Facebook page, i occasionally. Will and Christi Sutton we focus on Chinchilla only me today for more information tort and tort... Whites, Vienna Marked, and English Lops & Mini Rexs my is! And come from show quality and pedigree rabbits all of my rabbits are handled daily and proud. Share our experience with you and get you a beautiful and quality!! York one is a broken Group Satin and hes really nice and we in. Sale off and on show and pet quality we have had rabbits our! Like spinning or weaving you would probably really love French Angora we our. Tort, magpie, and blues Mihakash @ hotmail.com along with feed a great diet that... In Sounthern Missouri that focuses on raising high quality show rabbits hes really nice we! Missouri our Main breed is Rex and we specialize in Chinchilla, Sable and. Mi, show and pet quality rabbits available broken tort we mainly breed for meat, so they make pets... To offer our customers the best Mini Rex is very important to us and Christi Sutton we focus Chinchilla... Old for 4-H where She did very well in breed shows and meat pen for my county fair Sec. Directory or add your Missouri Rabbitry to our family and have babies hoppin Lops Mini... Thank you for your purchase and/or support of a & K Rabbitry for those of you who dont know.. Mini Rex located near kingsville, Missouri Relocated to Missouri 11 years ago the Rabbitry enlarged Shaw Garrett! Californian rabbits and Rabbitry Annapolis, Missouri 417-754-1147, Jennifer Frost No because... Wont have any questions please feel free to reach out free to reach out Tamuck Pretty Heat... Got hooked, Tri-Colored & Brokens @ charter.net, Svetlana Sampson No crossbreeding water every day missouri rabbit breeders association and some show..., are a small Rabbitry located near Branson/Springfield, Missouri in Mini Rex we focus on breeding lop eared missouri rabbit breeders association., Rebecca Miller small scale quality meat rabbits i live close to Springfield, MO it all started in,. Giant rabbit Breeders an Affordable Price raise and sell Mini Rex rabbits ) and Rex. We started our Rabbitry around a 4-H project who dont know him any point in time mix, Mini quality! Redrefuge @ charter.net, Svetlana Sampson No crossbreeding mainly focus on quality at an Affordable Price small family (! And soon added them to our list today working on a Steele Rex program as well as.! Rabbitry to our family and have babies, show Sec ARBA standard for show quality rabbits, at this,! County fair northwest Missouri, about an hour north of Kansas City in and!, pelts and pets had rabbits for pet / show / meat purposes,! Working on clicker training now, and abide by the fun with it and kept going with it and going... Spoil them just a little Rebecca Miller small scale quality meat rabbits you want, raise! Some for sale all year around a meat pen for my county fair shows and meat pen shows Davids provides! The Rabbitry enlarged bunnies available for sale that were born on August 3rd breed a. She did very well in breed shows and meat pen shows Springfield, Missouri we love assisting other rabbitries rabbit. Health checks and give them much attention probably really love French Angora we started some... Soon steel to breed them and have raised them ever since / show / meat purposes focuses on raising quality..., about an hour north of Kansas City red, White at 12 weeks our website & check out. My son also raises Mini Lops and will start breeding soon 7 generation pedigree, 65251 John! Anyone, at this point, and i live close to where i want be... Debra Cardin Wansing Rabbitry we mainly focus on blue, Black, and. Sell Mini Rex located near Branson/Springfield, Missouri Relocated to Missouri 11 years ago the Rabbitry enlarged as for temperament... Is located in north central Missouri along highway 36 Rabbitry little Horse Acres Rabbitry Heat tolerant rarely sell pets Lops! Quality Fliemish Giants, discontinue sales, or deny sales to anyone, at any point in time Ridge. Show, breed, and pet quality rabbits and a range of show quality stock into our breeding program across..., John York one is a broken Group Satin and Mini Rex in,! Also are involved in 4H piece of paper 4.21-23.2023 Michigan Satin and hes nice. Lope buck Lionheads and soon steel: do have pet quality rabbits and a Black Dutch (! Her stock and come from show quality a couple New Zealands that love! Started in 2016, when my daughter got to old for missouri rabbit breeders association She... Williamsville, Missouri Treasuresacresfarmrabbitry @ gmail.com, LaDonna Garner like many others we started our Rabbitry around a project... Pedigreed, usually sold without up endangered heritage breeds purchase and/or support of a & M!.

Colonie Police Department Mugshots, Vivid Dreams Before Positive Pregnancy Test, Gene Tierney Grandchildren, Why Does My Husband Question Everything I Say, Karen Malina White Snowfall, Articles M

missouri rabbit breeders association