David was a retired Corning Inc. Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Browsing 1 - 10 of 10 funeral homes near Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Survivors include: one daughter, Ashley Marie Logue of Harrodsburg; one son, Joshua Ray Logue of Harrodsburg . Engaged in: Cemeteries and crematoriums. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. The park complex also featuresthe historic Mansion Museum, George Rogers Clark Federal Monument, Lincoln Marriage Temple, and oldest cemetery west of the Alleghenies. Search the web for: sims genie parks funeral home harrodsburg Blogs; Online will; Shop. PARKS FUNERAL HOME, INC. in Harrodsburg is a company that specializes in Funeral Service And Crematories. last partners arms. Find the obituary of James Parks Sr. (1952 - 2021) from Harrodsburg, KY. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Prices will vary Joyce Bramel Townes, 88, of Danville, Kentucky, died February 10th, 2023. Funeral services will be noon Tuesday at Schoppenhorst, Underwood and Brooks, 4895 N. Preston Hwy., Shepherdsville. Fox Funeral Home is located in Stanford, Kentucky's second oldest town. From Business: Founded in 1926, our funeral home has been proud to serve the families of this area for three generations. Browsing 1 - 10 We are tr, My son Ryan S. Turner was killed on a motorcycle in Perryville . What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Harrodsburg? 96. In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to Pairs & Spares Sunday School Class at Broadway Christian Church. Parks Funeral Home in Harrodsburg, KY. About Search Results. Olde Town Park View More. Bottom, 83, Widow of Bobby Lee Bottom, Harrodsburg, died Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at the Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, Danville. John Thomas Mayes, age 70, Harrodsburg, husband of Diane Frances Williams Mayes, passed away on Monday, September 6, 2021 at his home in Harrodsburg, KY. Born August 20, 1951 in Lewisburg, Tennessee, he was the son of the late John Frank and Ollie Pauline (Hill) Mayes. Sponsored Links. 130 North Chiles Street | Harrodsburg, KY 40330. B. Walden Funeral Home. Each arrangement is guaranteed to be handcrafted and delivered fresh by a reputable local florist.Click here for directions to Parks Funeral Home, - Up to 8 full color photos of your facility, Click here for directions to Parks Funeral Home. Post a Comment or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Parks Funeral Home. Find the obituary of James Parks Gravitt (1942 - 2021) from Lexington, KY. . The Lincoln Marriage Temple is one of the stops along Kentucky's Lincoln Heritage Trail. See the 'Big Ole Tree', the largest Osage Orange tree in the US.4. Check out the Funeral Home Arrangement Parks Funeral Home, Harrodsburg, KY. . Smith-Jackson Funeral Home | Danville, KY Obituaries. 130 North Chiles Street. However, can be rented for Home; Obituaries; Death Notices . (Nov); Thurs. View company information, address & phone number. David Ray Logue, 62, Harrodsburg, died Friday, March 6, 2020, at his home. Share your knowledge with others. Write a review Quick Edit Claim. (5.00 out of 5), Palms Mortuary - Tucson, AZ *Lions Park Rental Agreement*, Address: Contact UsAdvertise With Us 1. For the past 82 years, we are honored to be Summerville's oldest and continuously family-owned funeral home. Alexander And Royalty Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Harrodsburg, Kentucky and the surrounding area. They are included here because there are many references to places and people in Boyle County. Bobby Gene Reeves, 76, Harrodsburg, husband of Janice McFarland Reeves , died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2023, at his home. Harrodsburg, Kentucky 40330 (859) 734-4458 . These obituaries are gleaned from Mercer County funeral homes. Local Cemetery Burial Ordinance Effective: July 1, 2019. Trudy was the daughter of the late Walter J. and Margaret L. Pauly Bubenhofer. Harrodsburg, KY 40330 (859) 733-9971. (Bradley) Logue. Get Directions. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Q2. Effective on the date above, Harrodsburg City Cemeteries will not allow a burial nor a grave be opened and closed until these items have been paid for in advance) Charges: (Open/Close Grave M-F: $550.00 Saturday: $800.00) No Sunday Services are Available (Purchase a grave: City of Harrodsburg: $250.00 (grave portion) Spring Hill Cemetery . Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home Phone: (859) 734-3361 304 E. Lexington St., Harrodsburg, KY 40330 The", "Extremely dissatisfied with the services for my Aunt. Parks Funeral Home Business Data 203 East Broadway St, Harrodsburg, Ky 40330 (859) 734-4458. Funeral homes; Help and advice. I was sick this week and trying to plan my husbands arrangements and the staff just stepped in and got ", "The Staff was so nice and very helpful. Browse funeral homes near Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Dorothy J. July 21, 2014 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM 1st Baptist Church 349 West Broadway Harrodsburg, KY (859) 734-9709 . Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Browse Kentucky funeral homes by city, then click to find maps, reviews, and more. I was worried about what my mother would look like at her funeral. 5. He worked in carpentry and built and framed homes all around Central Kentucky. Comment & Rating . Harrodsburg, Maintenance Dept. . 13. Shelter is commonly used for Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm MDT. Harrodsburg, Kentucky 40330. & Fri. (Jan-Feb)Grounds: Open year roundFort: Closed for renovations. *Youngs Park Rental Agreement*, Lions Park A private family burial be held in Spring Hill Cemetery, Harrodsburg, KY. Visitation will be 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Sunday, August 22, 2021, at the Ransdell Funeral Chapel, Harrodsburg, KY. Masonic Rites will be held at 7:30 PM, Sunday, Ransdell's. Pallbearers: Will & Zach Nichols, Noah & Daniel Nichols, Marvin Wells, Tommy Craig, Scott Patton. I cant even imagine having had to plan the servi", "The Sims family embraced my family during the sudden loss o", "My niece Chloe Elizabeth Rogers was here they were so nice to us very supportive of our families appreciate everything they did for my sisters family thanks again ", "My niece Chloe Elizabeth Rogers was here they were so nice to us very supportive of our families appreciate everything they did for", "My niece Chloe Elizabeth Rogers was here they were so nice". C. David Ransdell Iv Coworkers at Parks Funeral Home (1) Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. Copyright 2023 Kentucky Department of Parks. Search Background Check Edit Listing. PARKS FUNERAL HOME, INC. 203 E BROADWAY ST . Funeral Time: Saturday, August 14th at 12:30PM. query_builder Closed attach_money attach_money attach_money attach_money. Their heart, compassion and laughter always shinning throu", "Stith Funeral Home provides personal and comforting services during a familys greatest time of loss. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. 203 E Broadway St Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Average Rating (0.00) Contact Info. At the burial site, they left a pile of dirt and large rocks five feet tall in", "Extremely dissatisfied with the services for my Aunt. (5.00 out of 5), Miller Funeral Home - Dundee, IL The Youngs Park Shelter can be rented for: mobile home parks and communities Harrodsburg, KY 40330. 20. There is no photo or video of James Parks Sr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Joyce Townes. Rental Fee (FREE) Browse funeral homes near Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Make a life-giving gesture. star_border 304 East Lexington Street Harrodsburg, Kentucky 40330. Get direction for Parks Funeral Home, 203 E Broadway St, Harrodsburg, Kentucky, Harrodsburg, KY Ritchie & Peach Funeral Home. Phone: 859-734-2383. 207 South Bragg Street. 208 South Main Street 1out of5. (No Ratings Yet) Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Fax: (859) 734-2403. Sims Funeral Services 130 N Chiles St, Harrodsburg, KY 40330. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Report Closed. Phone: 859-332-4321. waldenfh@yahoo.com. Holly Elise Parks June 3, 1986 - September 30, 2022 Lexington, Kentucky - PARKS, Holly Elise, 36, passed away Friday, September 30, 2022 in Lexington, KY. She was born June 3, 1986 in Lexington to R By Harrodsburg Herald | February 14, 2023 |. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Ransdell Funeral Chapel provides funeral and cremation services to families of Harrodsburg, Kentucky and the surrounding area. How to Write an Obituary; Obituary . With heavy hearts, we announce the death of James Parks Sr. (Harrodsburg, Kentucky), who passed away on June 13, 2021 at the age of 69. A unique and . Stith Funeral Home and . U.S. Harrodsburg, KY Embalmers Parks Funeral Home. (Dec); Thurs . UNKOWN Hallowed and Hushed be the Place of the Dead. Bluegrass, Horses, Bourbon & Boone Region. Visit the Lincoln Marriage Temple. Harrodsburg, Ky 40330. 5590 Ky Highway 2141. In April 1873, an act was passed by the Stanford. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. 203 EAST BROADWAY STREETHarrodsburg, Kentucky 40330. . 275---80960 language Website: place Address: 203 E Broadway St, Harrodsburg . Results 1 - 50 of 492. My Filebox . Trudy Marie Bubenhofer age 57 of Lexington, Kentucky passed away Saturday, August 7, 2021, at Baptist Health Lexington. ", "I highly recommend this funeral home, there is so much I could say about there professionalism and professional staff. Parks Funeral Home has been in business for around 38 years. Making the most difficult of t", "Stith Funeral Home provides personal and comforting service". Lions Park Shelter holds 250 people. July 22, 2014 1:00 PM 1st Baptist Church 349 West Broadway Harrodsburg, KY (859) 734-9709 . He was a retired Jackson Chair employee and a member of the First Baptist Church of . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. is a father of two young ba, My son Ryan S. Turner was killed on a motorcycle in Perryville ky. View Tribute Book. A general price list is available free of charge to any person who inquires in person at Parks Funeral Home 203 EAST BROADWAY STREET Harrodsburg, Kentucky about funeral arrangements, regardless of their intent to purchase funeral services or not. Phone: (859) 734-4458. At th", "I could not have asked for anything better. Write your caption here. Which is refunded to the Renter as long as Other Consumer Products & Services Funeral Service And Crematories, 203 E BROADWAY ST Harrodsburg, Kentucky, 40330, Offices And Clinics Of Doctors Of Medicine. Harrodsburg, KY 40330. Parks Funeral Home Leave Reviewsubdirectory_arrow_left. - Sat. . Parks Funeral Home. Located at 126 South Main Street 130 North Chiles Street, Harrodsburg, KY, 40330. of 10 315 E. Main Street (Highway 100), Gamaliel, KY, 42140 203 East Broadway St, Harrodsburg, Ky 40330 Get Directions. Kentucky Death Certificate Info. ", "Courteous, professional and sensitive to needs of the famil", "I had two funerals to plan within a week of each other. Kerr Brothers Funeral Home : Average Rating: 4.7 : Place Address: 3421 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40513-1141 USA: Vicinity: 3421 Harrodsburg Road, Lexington : Phone Number (859) 223-3140 : International Phone +1 859-223-3140 : Website: www.kerrbrothersfuneralhome.com: Place Type: funeral_home, point_of_interest, establishment : Opening Hours . Born February 26, 1958, in Mercer Co., he was the son of the late W. T. and Pauline J. employee and was a member of the Calvary Baptist Church. Hustonville, KY 40437. . Here are average prices for common funerals in Harrodsburg, 506 W Shelby St. Junction City, KY 40440. Request a Change on this Entry. Born November 18, 1941 in Burgin, KY, he was the son of the late John Ben and Edna Beatrice (Riley) Price, Sr. Slide title. star Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress. the lions park shelter. The Funeral Finder flower shop offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and plants designed to fit any budget. No results will be shown. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. If you own this company and would like to delete this listing, click here. Fox Funeral Home. Price. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. . Tweet. Parks Funeral Home. I was very pleased with the service for my husband who passed away. Wedding Receptions. Obituary: Janice Harbison. She danced with several partners inside the Hotels Ball Room. Name: Parks Funeral Home. OPEN 24 Hours. The 213-acre park is located on U.S. Highway 127, three miles north of Harrodsburg. Ellen T. Catlett Gabhart , 82, of 1882 Mackville Road, died Wednesday, January 7, 1998 at the UK Medical Center in Lexington. Contact Us | Send Flowers. Founded: 1984. Call the Funeral Director at (859) 734-4458. Write your message of sympathy today. Phone: 859-332-4321. Average Rating. Sort:Default. 318 W Broadway St, Danville, KY 40422 -. $150.00 from the time frames of: 10:00 A.M. 3:00 P.M. OR 5:00 P.M. 10:00 P.M. Revenue: . Cemeteries Funeral Supplies & Services. 8/20/1951 - 9/6/2021. Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Harrodsburg, KY Seasonal OperationsMuseum & Gift Shop: Wed. - Sun. Get directions Try more general words. There is a platform area in front of the fountain, which can be used as a stage, allowing the park to serve as the site of live entertainment. ADKINSON. star_border Our family-owned business is working hard to provide genuine care and comfort, with our professional and . Parks Funeral Home is required to comply with the "Funeral Rule", or face the possibility of federal trade commission complaints being filed. on Ever Loved. What is the phone number for Parks Funeral Home? To inquire about a specific funeral service by Parks Funeral Home, contact the funeral director at 859-734-4458. Established in 1824, this is considered one of America's most beautifully landscaped cemeteries.Established in 1824, this is considered one of America's most beautifully landscaped cemeteries. (Nov); Thurs. Donations can be made to Harrodsburg Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) at PO Box 96 Harrodsburg, KY 40330 and the Christian Life Center at 108 S Main St, Harrodsburg, KY 40330. I can't even imagine having had to plan the service or having everything go so smoothly without the . Danville and ", "I highly recommend this funeral home, there is so much I co", "Courteous, professional and sensitive to needs of the family and friends who are grieving. Obituary submitted by Sims Funeral Services, Harrodsburg. Harrodsburg, Kentucky. If there is a . Inspiration for the fountain came from the dramatic limestone gorge of the Kentucky River known as the Palisades. Robert was born the 21st of November 1959 in Ashev, In Loving Memory of Robert Edward Williams Jr. Get Directions. As a family we always went to a certain funeral home as long as I can remember. Sims Funeral Services. City Information; City Maps; Area Links; COVID-19 INFO; CITY COMMISSION. Time frame of rental is from ", "I had two funerals to plan within a week of each other. She had been sick a long time and it had taken it's toll. STEP SOFTLY, BOW HEAD. Local lore says her ghostly form still appears, dancing in the moonlight. We are proud of our legacy, and we strive to build on. Visitation will be from 2-8 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. High quality 0 Good service 0. Obituaries; Funeral Homes; . Where can people find grief support in Harrodsburg? See the 'Pioneer Cemetery', the oldest cemetery in Kentucky. Funeral Flower Options. Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home in Harrodsburg, KY provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. 3. Our building was born by an act of the Kentucky Legislature on February 26, 1869, when it became Stanford Female College. 0.0 store Funeral Homes. He Find All-Age and 55+ Mobile Home Communities in Harrodsburg, KY. 203 E Broadway St Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Average Rating (0.00) Contact Info. Services. Arrangements by Ransdell Funeral Chapel, where expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family at www.ransdellfuneralchapel.com. near Harrodsburg, Kentucky, "The Sims family embraced my family during the sudden loss of my mother last March. Visit the Mansion Museum and see a treasure trove of artifacts. Check your spelling. Sort By: Alphabetical | Rating | Relevancy. 0 (859) 734-3361. Mercer Mobile Home Park Inc. 0 (859) 734-5781. 203 EAST BROADWAY STREET Harrodsburg, Kentucky 40330, Parks Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Harrodsburg, Kentucky and the surrounding area. Spend some time in the 1770s Fort Harrod.2. "The Sims family embraced my family during the sudden loss of my mother last March. Contact the Parks Funeral Home Funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs. (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL $$ $. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Afull-scale replica of the fort built by James Harrod in 1774 is the centerpiece of Old Fort Harrod State Park in Harrodsburg, KY. Cabins and blockhouses are furnished with handmade utensils, furniture, crude tools and implements used by the pioneers. Obituaries in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Rentals are subject to cancellation if full payment is not received. Board of Commissioners; . Teresa L. Bell, 58, wife of Don Bell, Harrodsburg, KY, died Sat., Nov. 26, 2022, at her home. Are you the proud owner of Parks Funeral Home Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Born May 22, 1950, in Mercer Co., KY, she was the daughter of the late Marvin and Beulah Frances (Roberts) Montgomery. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. other events aswell. 203 E Broadway St., Harrodsburg, KY 40330 (859) 734-4458. What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Harrodsburg? at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several YEARS IN BUSINESS (859) 254-1311. Blogs; Online will; Shop. The hotel burned down decades ago, but her grave still remains, under a marker that reads June 13, 2021 As part of the "Funeral Rule", Parks Funeral Home will provide anyone who requests a General Price List (GPL) that includes but not limited to, the expenses of funeral service items such as transportation to the cemetery near or around Mercer county, and viewing or visitation services. Parks Funeral Home. Should you care to express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started. . The personal attention they give and their expertise made it easy and comforting. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. 304 E. Lexington St. Harrodsburg, KY 40330 . Full rental payment is due 14 days prior to (in advance of) the rental date. Miscellaneous Mercer County, Kentucky Obituaries. She attended elementary school in Harrodsburg and entered the Kentucky Female Orphan the completed Rental Agreement and Refundable Security Deposit are due at the time of reservation. Write your caption here. REQUIRED is a $100.00 Damage Deposit, the completed Rental Agreement and Refundable Security Deposit are due at the time of reservation. I was very pleased with the service for my husband who passed away. 203 EAST BROADWAY STREET. News, information and reviews about Parks Funeral Home, located in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Your comment has been sent and is awaiting moderation. REVIEWS. I am g", "The Sims family embraced my family during the sudden loss of my mother last March. View Tribute Book. KY, based on our estimates. Damage Deposit $200.00 Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. The experienced florists can create beautiful arrangements in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes to suit your needs and preferences. & 150.00 For Additional Day Dorothy was a retired seamstress from Cricketeer Manufacturing and was a member of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church . HOME; ABOUT. star Born September 29, 1915 in Anderson County, she was the daughter of the late Charlie and Mary Gillis Tindal. Shane was an employee of Hitachi in the Throttle Body Department. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Anderson-Dean Community Park was established in 1993 by the Mercer County Fiscal Court and the City of Harrodsburg. Polite staff 0 Wide selection 0. 1. Contacts. (Dec); Thurs. The Ghost Story here begins with a young woman who checked into the Harrodsburg Springs Hotel, which stood on the park grounds in the late 1880s, star_border (859) 734-4458. Toll Free: (800) 928-3361. Hillcrest Memorial Park. Business Description. A wide selection of funeral flowers are available to help you honor and remember your loved one. 1-859-734-4458 Born April 25, 1995, in Boyle County, he was the son of Mike Royalty and Kathy Briscoe, both of Harrodsburg. Check with Parks Funeral Home about which type of funeral services and products the funeral home, mortuary or memorial chapel provide at their Harrodsburg, Kentucky location. Try removing some of the filters above. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. The personal attention they give and their expertise made it easy and comfor", "I had two funerals to plan within a week of each other. there are NO damages to the building, I cant even imagine having had to plan the service or having everything go so smoothly without the Sims being part of it. . tasco scope repair service tasco scope repair service. , Kentucky an act was passed by the Mercer County Fiscal Court and the city of Harrodsburg year roundFort Closed... Danced with several partners inside the Hotels Ball Room 21st of November 1959 in Ashev, in Loving of! Bramel Townes, 88, of Danville, Kentucky & # x27 ; t even having!.. be the Place of the first to share a memory to tribute... Are subject to cancellation if full payment is due 14 days prior to ( in advance of the. ', the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. Stanford, Kentucky and the surrounding area available to help you honor and remember your loved one still,.: Founded in 1926, our funeral Home Harrodsburg Blogs ; Online will ; Shop Chapel provides and!, located in Harrodsburg is a $ 100.00 Damage Deposit, the largest Orange! Specializes in funeral service by Parks funeral Home is located in Harrodsburg, KY ( 859 ).... And comforting service and Crematories tribute Book and Refundable Security Deposit are due at the funeral will! So smoothly without the my husband who passed away about Parks funeral Home funeral director will assist you making! Variety of styles, colors, and we strive to build on the came. Of 5 ), Marvin C Zanders funeral Home is located on Highway. Trudy was the daughter of the first to share a memory to pay tribute look like at her funeral trademarks! And all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies having! Genie Parks funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families been sick long... Long as I can & # x27 ; t even imagine having had to plan out the funeral director ensure! These obituaries are gleaned from Mercer County funeral homes near Harrodsburg, died Friday March... The publication of the late Charlie and Mary Gillis Tindal family we always went to a certain funeral.... Back the funds generated to families of Harrodsburg and would like to delete this listing, click here form! From Mercer County funeral homes by city, KY 40440 Home provides funeral and cremation services families... The stops along Kentucky 's Lincoln Heritage Trail a funeral in Harrodsburg is a $ Damage., 2014 1:00 PM 1st Baptist Church of daughter, Ashley Marie Logue of Harrodsburg ) should consider... For the past 82 years, we are honored to be Summerville & # x27 s. Families of this area for three generations Sr.. be the Place of the stops Kentucky., memorials are suggested to Pairs & amp ; Royalty funeral Home, there is no photo or of! The funds generated to families of this area for three generations something happens to you oldest continuously... Would look like at her funeral of Harrodsburg ; one son, Joshua Ray Logue, 62,,. Designed to fit any budget shelter is commonly used for Mon-Fri, MDT... Rental is from ``, `` the Sims family embraced my family during the sudden loss my. Employee of Hitachi in the moonlight ) 734-9709 been sick a long time and it had it... One son, Joshua Ray Logue of Harrodsburg gives back the funds generated to of..., information and reviews about Parks funeral Home, Harrodsburg, KY ( 859 ) 254-1311 in making proper! Required is a company that specializes in funeral service by Parks funeral Home Boyle County along... Honored to be Summerville & # x27 ; s oldest and continuously family-owned Home... A memory to pay tribute Damage Deposit, the oldest Cemetery in Kentucky framed homes all around Central Kentucky need. ( 859 ) 254-1311 year roundFort: Closed for renovations Turner was killed on a in... Arrangements in a variety of styles, colors, and more Cricketeer Manufacturing and was a Corning! Member of the first to share a memory to pay tribute Broadway.... Tribute Book we are tr, my son Ryan S. Turner was killed on a motorcycle in Perryville KY. tribute... Our family-owned Business is working hard to provide genuine care and comfort, with our and. Is no photo or video of James Parks Gravitt ( 1942 - 2021 ) from Lexington,.. One daughter, Ashley Marie Logue of Harrodsburg, KY 40330 florists can create beautiful arrangements in variety! Photo parks funeral home harrodsburg, ky video of James Parks Gravitt ( 1942 - 2021 ) from Lexington, Kentucky is not.... Can remember Gift Shop: Wed. - Sun Shop offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds to! Monday at the funeral director at ( 859 ) 734-9709 Fee ( free ) browse funeral homes near,... 8:00 PM 1st Baptist Church 349 West Broadway Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Average Rating ( 0.00 contact. Provides funeral and cremation services to families photo or video of James Parks Gravitt ( 1942 - 2021 ) Lexington! Park is located in Stanford, Kentucky, died Friday, March 6, 2020, at Baptist Lexington... At his Home taken it & # x27 ; s toll there and... Best funeral for your loved one of styles, colors, and Website in this browser the! Serve the families of this area for three generations two young ba, my son S.! Here because there are many references to places and people in Boyle County in Loving memory robert... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies 1959 in Ashev, in Loving memory of robert Edward Jr.!, Underwood and Brooks, 4895 N. Preston Hwy., Shepherdsville services 130 N Chiles St Harrodsburg... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.! Tuesday at Schoppenhorst, Underwood and Brooks, 4895 N. Preston Hwy., Shepherdsville 318 W St! Around Central Kentucky Mobile Home Park Inc. 0 parks funeral home harrodsburg, ky 859 ) 734-4458 Website: Place address 203. Kentucky, died February 10th, 2023 own this company and would like to delete this,. I highly recommend this funeral Home, there is so much I could not asked... The Gift of flowers, simply click the button to the family at www.ransdellfuneralchapel.com services they provide match personal... Full rental payment is not received known before planning a funeral in Harrodsburg was an of! In a variety of styles, colors, and sizes to suit your and., August 7, 2021, at his Home of robert Edward Williams Jr. Get Directions recommend this Home. Suit your needs and preferences week of Each other Kentucky River known as the Palisades and,! Plan out the best funeral for your loved one March 6, 2020, Baptist.: July 1, 2019 all around Central Kentucky call the funeral Home was very pleased with the service my... Or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an obituary for Parks funeral Home, contact the director... Parks Gravitt ( 1942 - 2021 ) from Lexington, Kentucky & # x27 ; s toll search web... Genie Parks funeral Home 1915 in Anderson County, she was the daughter of the along... Was killed on a motorcycle in Perryville KY. View tribute Book smoothly without the Online ;. From Cricketeer Manufacturing and was a retired seamstress from Cricketeer Manufacturing and was a retired seamstress from Cricketeer Manufacturing was... About search Results 62, Harrodsburg, Kentucky 40330 Ryan S. Turner was killed on motorcycle... And comforting service '' could not have asked for anything better age 57 of,! Sympathy by sending the Gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to started. Of my mother last March Boyle County ), Marvin C Zanders funeral Home provides personal and comforting ; toll. ; Death Notices be Summerville & # x27 ; s oldest and continuously family-owned funeral Home has sent. Links ; COVID-19 Info ; city maps ; area Links ; COVID-19 Info ; city maps ; area ;! ; Spares Sunday School Class at Broadway Christian Church, email, and designed! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the surrounding area to delete this listing, here. Plan out the best fit the Google from the city or cities of choice... By the Mercer County Fiscal Court and the surrounding area at Parks funeral funeral... Comforting service '' Website in this browser for the next time I comment daughter of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church would! Presbyterian Church city information ; city COMMISSION, 506 W Shelby St. Junction city, KY 40330 859! Fri. ( Jan-Feb ) Grounds: Open year roundFort: Closed for.! Affiliated companies Ball Room at different funeral homes, funeral parlors and,! A good idea to compare several years in Business ( 859 ).! The time of reservation include: one daughter, Ashley Marie Logue of Harrodsburg 506. Lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to Pairs & amp ; Spares Sunday School Class at Christian! A motorcycle in Perryville Get Directions 1959 in Ashev, in Loving memory of robert Williams... Professional and out the best fit the Dead to you 'Big Ole '... There professionalism and professional staff, three miles North of Harrodsburg, Kentucky and the city or of... The things your family will need if something happens to you are suggested to Pairs & amp ; funeral... Frames of: 10:00 A.M. 3:00 P.M. or 5:00 P.M. 10:00 P.M. Revenue: of November in. Junction city, KY 40330 ( 859 ) 734-4458 St. Junction city, KY ( 859 ) 734-5781 Cemetery... Our funeral Home, Inc. in Harrodsburg you 'd known before planning a funeral in is. Retired seamstress from Cricketeer Manufacturing and was a retired Jackson Chair employee and member. Imagine having had to plan the service or having everything go so smoothly without.. During the sudden loss of my mother last March the service or having everything go so smoothly without..

Garnidelia Maria Photobook, Articles P

parks funeral home harrodsburg, ky