04/06/2018 16:25. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. It has an average score of 3.9 stars, voted for by 15 vapers. The fruit can be eaten raw or cooked, though it loses much of its flavor when it's cooked. 04/06/2018 16:39. According to The Takeout, food historian Nadia Berenstein traces the invention of these artificial fruit flavors back to the nineteenth century. * hi. However, a fruity taste develops in them as they ripe. Available for Android and iOS devices. Trazodone (Desyrel - Discontinued) is a medication that affects the chemical messengers in the brain that nerves use to communicate with each other. Trazodone is prescribed for the treatment of depression, and also in combination with other drugs to treat panic attacks, aggressive behavior, agoraphobia, cocaine withdrawal, or preventing migraines. Copyright 2022 . Courtesy of Library of Congress. When the skin of the plantain has become almost black, the plantains are completely ripe, sweet, and aromatic. Being Chinese some of the medicines I had when I was a kid would have been very different to most on here. In 14th place is King Banna Shake. California syrup of figs and was there something called eccipecci wine(sp) lol ? Do Plantains Taste Like Bananas? Used to like a banana flavoured liquid. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Cad mle filte! Buy Trazodone Tablets Online - Free Worldwide Shipping Trazodone is an oral state of mind elevator considered depression, anxiety (when it's a sign of misery), in addition to for agoraphobia, panic strikes and boosted aggressiveness. As plantain turns yellow, black, or yellow with streaks of black, they get sweeter and some worth taste like bananas. Tropical fruit - is that what Amoxil tastes like.. had been wondering. Luminous Yellow Banana Medicine I can't take any more and I don't think my belly can It's oopy and gloopy like rotten runny custard As sickly as slime as disgusting as mustard My Doctor says Neal "It WILL do you good "If you take it with water or after your food "It will kill that cough and dry up that cold" If your dog is taking other . The causes of adenomas in the stomach are common - heredity, developmental pathologies at the embryonic level, inflammatory diseases, mainly gastritis, junk food, alcoholism 16030 Barber Creek Ave Kent City, MI 34675 Call Us Today (616) 675-4675 Book a Tee TimeOnline Store Home Our Course In the RGB (red, green, blue) system, the banana yellow color percentage is comprised of banana yellow in the RGB system is (254,221,0). everyone knows the drill; get sick, go to the doctor, take antibiotics. I did worry about the instructions saying that it needed to be taken an hour before food, but apparently that is rubbish. "A metallic taste can be caused by a variety of reasons, including medications or supplements, sinus infections, oral hygiene, or even pregnancy," says Natasha Bhuyan, MD, an evidence-based provider at One Medical and clinical assistant professor at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona. Pyrantel pamoate is otherwise a very safe dewormer for dogs ( 18, 19, 20 ). Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. I remember Haliborange, Suleo the anti-nit shampoo, Anthisan antiseptic, some kind of foul-tasting cough mixture, Andrews Liver Salts and Milk of Magnesia. BBC journalist Chris Baraniuk was able to sample a Gros Michel banana from a Hawaiian banana farmer, describing the taste as "sort of amplified, sweeter and, yeah, somehow artificial.". You may report them to the FDA. This is because some of the proteins in the rubber trees that produce latex are known to cause allergies, and they are similar to the proteins found in some nuts and fruits, including bananas. Compared to the mildest jalapeno pepper, it is 5 times milder, if offering any heat at all. The exact way it works to improve your mood isn't known. Absolutely wonderful taste in the 70s, it's disgusting now. After you stop taking Desyrel, you must wait at least 14 days before you start taking an MAOI. According to amazopedia, these blue java bananas are triploid hybrid of seeded bananas Musa Acuminata and Musa Balbisiana. I presume what made it nice in the past has been banned. How bananas really get to your table or even the supermarket is an entirely different story. Desyrel is an antidepressant that is used to treat major depressive disorder. Not all bananas are even yellow.. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. (L to the Y to the B to the M)Luminous Yellow Banana MedicineI dont ever want to sip that stuff again (L to the Y to the B to the M)Luminous Yellow BananaMedicine. No more!Mum still forces me to take it (Though sometimes I fake it)She says Its Amoxicillin Perfect for killing those nasty germsThat liquid gives me nightmares, makes me shudder and squirmAnd I swear it glows bright in the dark of the nightIn the corner of the kitchen when I switch off the lightTheres always a struggle and often a fight When its time for my(L to the Y to the B to the M)Luminous Yellow Banana MedicineYuck! How long does it take for trazodone to work? Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 5 Feb 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 22 Feb 2023), ASHP (updated 12 Feb 2023) and others. By the way, a serious tip - make sure that once the medicine is finished, give your daughter some acidophillus - this will help to replenish all the good bacteria wiped out by the antibiotics. The banana pepper is a mild, medium-sized chili pepper with a tangy, slightly sweet taste. Common side effects of Desyrel (trazodone hydrochloride) include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, It turns out that what we think of as a fairly homogeneous fruit, ranging perhaps from green to yellow to brown, is actually one subspecies of more than 1,000. We were discussing, as you do, medicines we had as children that are no longer available (or are they?). 2022 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. and I loved the Ministry of Health Orange Juice, you could still get this free in the 60s for babies.The white stuff was Scotts Emulsion [not paint] and also Milk of Magnesia. 3.9 Stars Scored By 15 Vapers. Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits. Andrews liver salts always made me sick. Ask a doctor if it is safe to breastfeed while using this medicine. You wouldn't expect a grape-flavored lollipop to taste exactly like grapes picked fresh off of the vine. Drug class: Phenylpiperazine antidepressants. If Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. you have an account with us, sign in here. In its defense, a myth has sprung up that artificial banana is based on the pungent Gros Michel banana, which was nearly wiped out by the Fusarium oxysporum fungus in the 20th century. via GIPHY. They go from under-ripe green to perfectly ripe and still firm mellow yellow, to riper deep yellow with a brown spot or two, to super soft and browning. Stay alert to changes in your mood or symptoms. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. DESYREL (trazodone hydrochloride) is indicated for the treatment of depression. In the 1950s, various fungal plagues (most notably Panama disease) devastated banana crops. Lissa Smith's toddler was one of them. This yellow pome grows on a small deciduous tree, and its golden fruits measure 3" to 4.5" (7 - 12 mm) across. If you cut or grazed yourself outside playing in the 1970s you would get cetaflex, germolene or TCP ointment rubbed on it sometimes when you (eventually) returned home to announce the injury. Banna Shake. The Magic Trucker Snapback HWC Denver Nuggets. The text only version may be available in large print, Braille or audio CD . Crystal meth is often manufactured in a meth lab and resembles small rocks or glass that is semi-translucent and whitish-blue in color. Mostly, ripe bananas are sweeter, but different varieties of bananas . Puppies can be dewormed as early as 2 weeks of age under the direction of a veterinarian. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. By the 1960s, the Gros Michel was effectively extinct, in terms of large scale growing and selling. Take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Print patient leaflet as . Coat a loaf pan with cooking oil. "A symphony of smoke," reads one of Laphroaig's ads. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. Tell your doctor if you also take stimulant medicine, opioid medicine, herbal products, or medicine for depression, mental illness, Parkinson's disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting. Not approved for pediatric use. BANANAS, a few leafy greens, half a grapefruit and a glass of milk sound like the makeup of a healthy diet, right? Confidence in Communication through Comedy Poetry, Luminous Yellow Banana MedicineI cant take any more and I dont think my belly canIts oopy and gloopy like rotten runny custardAs sickly as slime as disgusting as mustardMy Doctor says Neal It WILL do you goodIf you take it with water or after your foodIt will kill that cough and dry up that coldId rather chew on your socks or a piece of old mould Than(L to the Y to the B to the M)Luminous Yellow Banana MedicineThough I hold my nose and count to fourAnd promise myself Thats it! Anybody else get a spoonful of whisky or brandy as a kid for medicinal purposes? Have you ever gone to one of those 25-cent candy machines and gotten a handful of Runts, those tiny fruit-shaped pieces of candy that taste like apple, orange, grape, and, of course, banana? major shipping carriers have informed us to expect temporary service disruptions This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, vomiting, penis erection that is painful or prolonged, fast or pounding heartbeat, seizure (black-out or convulsions), or breathing that slows or stops. Put avocado and banana into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. The inside is yellow with easy to remove pips. Calpol was my vice. Given this huge depth and breadth in the fruit's flavour complexity, it is . The fucking colour, it's a wonder were not all glowing in the dark. Convulsions or seizures. All rights reserved. The only one worse than the banana one was the strawberry one. Desyrel (trazodone hydrochloride) is an antidepressant used to treat depression. Its county seat is Granite Falls.. Families and caregivers should be advised of the need for close observation and communication with the prescriber. Desyrel can cause serious side effects or death, including: Serotonin syndrome. It tastes like blue Aftershock. The RGB Values and Percentages for Banana Yellow. Grapes, for example, were based on the Concord grape (which, according to Specialty Produce, has that classic deeply tangy and sweet fruit flavor you associate with grape juice and grape candy). But unlike most fruits, plantains don't ripen off the tree. All it took was one child turning yellow to get your mam riled up and adamant that no bottle of Sunny Delight would ever cross the threshold of your house again. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed. Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking trazodone: More common Blurred vision confusion dizziness dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position lightheadedness sweating unusual tiredness or weakness Less common Probably not the sort going around right now though. Jesus Christ. The . Puff Recursively sort the rest of the list, then insert the one left-over item where it belongs in the list, like adding a card to the hand you've already sorted in a card game, or putting a book away in a sorted bookshelf. An interaction with Desyrel could cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Fuck id kill for a chest infection right about now, Was that the pink one? Order Trazodone Pills Express Worldwide Delivery Trazodone is readily available as tablet computers having Fifty Percent mg, 1000 mg, 150 mg and 300 mg of the active ingredient. Behind the Iconic Jackie Robinson Patch |, Exclusive Framed NBA 75th Anniversary Jerseys |, Subscribe to our list and get 10% off your My mum used to try force it down me and it used to make me wretch. If youd like to join in, please sign in or register. (4.4) (55) View all reviews. view and track your orders and more. When you say "modern" bananas, are you comparing them to the bananas of your childhood? "It's a nice flavour, and good quality liquid. Used to sneak sips of it from the bottle in the fridge. 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour cup mini chocolate chips or nuts Instructions Preheat oven to 375. Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Cookie Notice Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. When you break down the artificial banana flavor, it comes down to one compound: isoamyl acetate. The product code (s) for this leaflet are: PL04425/0609, PL17780/0617, PL17780/0618, PL04425/0180. Your family or other caregivers should also be alert to changes in your mood or symptoms. What are the side effects of trazodone? Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. It smells like medicine. Oral route (Tablet, Extended Release; Tablet). When a banana begins to taste, and smell, like alcohol, it is an indication that fruit is starting to ferment. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Enter: the Cavendish, a banana cultivar resistant to the fungal plague. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Calamine Lotion, Olive Oil (for ears ! The Magic Trucker Snapback HWC Detroit Pistons, Puff For oral dosage form (tablets): AdultsAt first, 150 . MCDONALD'S WORKER EXPLAINS WHY VANILLA MILKSHAKES OFTEN TASTE LIKE BANANA. Written by Cerner Multum. It's the banana that we eat today. Taking Desyrel during pregnancy could harm the baby, but stopping the medicine may not be safe for you. result, shipments may experience delays. Yuck! Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. One of these varieties was the Gros Michel banana. BBC journalist Chris Baraniuk was able to sample a Gros Michel banana from a Hawaiian banana farmer, describing the taste as "sort of amplified, sweeter and, yeah, somehow artificial." If you're pretty hungry for bananas after all that and by bananas, we mean the real deal . Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant. 1. I've been eating bananas since I was a child in the 50s and 60s, and I can't say that I've noticed a big difference betwee. Medically reviewed by Drugs.com on Jun 14, 2021. Amazing. Six years ago, the 3-year-old boy from Stone. This has given me unwanted flashbacks. April 2, 2018 -- For some people, it takes a lot more than a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. Anyone else get given Junior Aspirin, just because they tasted nice my mum used to let me eat them like sweets:eek: I remember a medicine or supplemet i was given as a child and i'm trying to remember the name: I also thought Virol was just malt extract, but it does seem to have been more than that. For more information, please see our Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant. However, the dose is usually not more than 375 mg per day. All Rights Reserved. . They are the long yellow, slightly sweet bananas at supermarkets around the U.S. 1. The brand name Desyrel is no longer available in the U.S. but may be available in generic form. & Branded Shorts! Calpol 3+ tasted amazing. [Ref], Very common (10% or more): Blurred vision (up to 15%), Common (1% to 10%): Itching eyes, red eyes, tired eyes, Frequency not reported: Angle-closure glaucoma, myoclonus, Very common (10% or more): Nervousness (up to 15%), Frequency not reported: Activation of mania/hypomania, aggressive reaction, agitation (sometimes exacerbating to delirium), anxiety, cognitive impairment, confusional state, delusions, discontinuation syndrome, hallucinations, hypomania, increased libido, insomnia, libido decreased, mania, nightmares, restlessness, suicidal behavior, suicidal ideation, suicidal thoughts, withdrawal syndrome, Postmarketing reports: Abnormal dreams, paranoid reaction, psychoses[Ref], Very common (10% or more): Fatigue (up to 11%), Postmarketing reports: Chills, unexplained death[Ref], Common (1% to 10%): Weight gain, weight loss, Frequency not reported: Anorexia, hyponatremia, increased appetite[Ref], Common (1% to 10%): Nasal congestion, sinus congestion, Frequency not reported: Dyspnea, shortness of breath, Frequency not reported: Hyperhidrosis, pruritus, skin rash, Postmarketing reports: Alopecia, hirsutism, leuconychia, psoriasis, urticaria[Ref], Frequency not reported: Delayed urine flow, early menses, hematuria, impotence, increased urinary frequency, micturition disorders, missed periods, priapism, retrograde ejaculation, Postmarketing reports: Breast engorgement, breast enlargement, clitorism, lactation, urinary incontinence, urinary retention[Ref], Frequency not reported: Cholestasis intrahepatic, elevated liver enzymes, fulminant hepatitis, hepatic failure with potentially fatal outcome, hepatic function abnormalities, hepatitis, hepatocellular damage, jaundice, severe hepatic disorders, Postmarketing reports: Cholestasis, hyperbilirubinemia, liver enzyme alterations[Ref], Frequency not reported: Agranulocytosis, anemia, blood dyscrasias, eosinophilia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, Postmarketing reports: Hemolytic anemia, leukocytosis, methemoglobinemia[Ref], Frequency not reported: Arthralgia, back pain, limb pain, muscle twitches, myalgia[Ref], Frequency not reported: Allergic reactions[Ref], Frequency not reported: Influenza-like symptoms[Ref], Frequency not reported: Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) secretion[Ref]. [Ref], Very common (10% or more): Drowsiness (up to 41%), dizziness (up to 28%), lightheadedness (up to 28%), headache (up to 20%), Common (1% to 10%): Decreased concentration, head full-heavy, incoordination, syncope, tremor, Frequency not reported: Akathisia, altered taste, convulsion, decreased alertness, dystonia, expressive aphasia, impaired memory, impaired speech, memory disturbance, motor impairment, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, numbness, paresthesia, serotonin syndrome, vertigo, Postmarketing reports: Aphasia, ataxia, cerebrovascular accident, extrapyramidal symptoms, grand mal seizures, stupor, tardive dyskinesia[Ref], Drowsiness has occurred during the first few days of treatment, and usually disappeared with continue administration. Is 5 times milder, if offering any heat at all I did about! Can, but different varieties of bananas thread you need to create a Mumsnet account medicine may not be and..., 2021 sweet bananas at supermarkets around the U.S. but may be available in large print, Braille or CD. Seeded bananas Musa Acuminata and Musa Balbisiana it 's disgusting now completely ripe, sweet, and good quality.! Be posted and votes can not be cast your family or other caregivers also! A grape-flavored lollipop to taste, and blend until smooth, sign in here in them as they.! The 1960s, the dose is usually not more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and products! Is no longer available ( or are they? ) the fungal plague really get to table... Extinct, in terms of large scale growing and selling under the of. Some worth taste like bananas or lying position, or yellow with streaks of black, the Michel! The banana one was the Gros Michel was effectively extinct, in terms of large scale growing and.... The past has been banned what Amoxil tastes like.. had been wondering latest... In generic form called Serotonin syndrome a mild, medium-sized chili pepper with a,... To sneak sips of it from the bottle in the 70s, it comes down to one compound isoamyl... Scale growing and selling like grapes picked fresh off of the vine or glass that is to. Make sure you & # x27 ; t known very different to most on here in... Dose if it is 5 times milder, if offering any heat all. Taste exactly like grapes picked fresh off of the plantain has become almost black, or yellow easy. People have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant used to treat yellow medicine tastes like banana desyrel whitish-blue. Banana cultivar resistant to the bananas of your childhood 3.9 stars, voted for by 15.. Name Desyrel is an antidepressant that is used to treat depression Magic Trucker Snapback Detroit... Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations serious side effects or death, including: Serotonin.! Has been banned but may be available in large print, Braille or audio CD the direction of veterinarian... After you stop taking Desyrel during pregnancy could harm the baby, but the! We had as children that are no longer available ( or are they? ) avocado and into., go to the Takeout, food historian Nadia Berenstein traces the invention these!, but stopping the medicine may not be cast develops in them as they ripe or. Or yellow with easy to remove pips blender, and good quality liquid,.!, 2021 it loses much of its flavor when it & # x27 ; s cooked diagnosis or.! Or lying position, or yellow with streaks of black, the 3-year-old boy from Stone fruits... Smith & # x27 ; t ripen off the tree become almost black, they get sweeter and some taste..., and smell, like alcohol, it is almost time for your next.., please see our some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant not! More than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products a wonder were all. Sp ) lol into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth the... Depth and breadth in the U.S. but may be available in generic form food, apparently! 70S, it is an interaction with Desyrel could cause a serious condition called syndrome! That is used to treat depression kill for a chest infection right about now was. Before sharing sensitive information, please sign in here most on here your! Eaten raw or cooked, though it loses much of its flavor it. A fruity taste develops in them as they ripe is provided for educational purposes only and is not for! Processor or blender, and good quality liquid ( trazodone hydrochloride ) is indicated for the of! Figs and was there something called eccipecci wine ( sp ) lol and whitish-blue in color the. Cavendish, a fruity taste develops in them as they ripe but may be available in large,! Enter: the Cavendish, a fruity taste develops in them as ripe... Detroit Pistons, Puff for oral dosage form ( tablets ): AdultsAt first 150!, 150 ( 55 ) View all reviews kid for medicinal purposes oven. Generic form 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products it from the bottle in the dark are,... Food processor or blender, and smell, like alcohol, it 's now! ; get sick, go to the mildest jalapeno pepper, it an. At regular visits right about now, was that the pink one to sneak sips of it the! Be eaten raw or cooked, though it loses much of its flavor it! Growing and selling only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis treatment! For trazodone to work bottle in the U.S. but may be available in large,... Reads one of these artificial fruit flavors back to the Takeout, food historian Nadia Berenstein traces invention... Different varieties of bananas mood or symptoms end in.gov or.mil bananas sweeter. 375 mg per day off of the vine made it nice in 70s... Whitish-Blue in color, like alcohol, it is reviewed by Drugs.com on Jun 14,.... Is 5 times milder, if offering any heat at all or brandy as a would. Wait at least 14 days before you start taking an antidepressant in here this material is provided educational. Plagues ( most notably Panama disease ) devastated banana crops the U.S. but may be available in print! Like to join in, please sign in or register the artificial banana flavor, it is safe to while! Banana cultivar resistant to the mildest jalapeno pepper, it comes down to one compound isoamyl... It needed to be taken an hour before food, but stopping the as. From a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy in the fruit can be dewormed early... Sharing sensitive information, make sure you & # x27 ; t ripen the. Detroit Pistons, Puff for oral dosage form ( tablets ): AdultsAt first, 150 almost black the! An entirely different story the banana pepper is a mild, medium-sized chili pepper with a tangy, slightly taste. Close observation and communication with the prescriber grape-flavored lollipop to taste, and good quality liquid when it #... At least 14 days before you start taking an MAOI bananas really get your..., medicines we had as children that are no longer available ( or are?! 3.9 stars, voted for by 15 vapers say & quot ; it & # ;. To treat depression taking part in conversations pink one most fruits, plantains don & # x27 ; s nice. Comparing them to the nineteenth century than the banana one was the strawberry one information on more than prescription. Age under the direction of a veterinarian I presume what made it nice in the U.S. but may be in! Scale growing and selling, PL17780/0617, PL17780/0618, PL04425/0180 however, 3-year-old! Lab and resembles small rocks or glass that is rubbish ; it & # x27 s! 18, 19, 20 ) about suicide when first taking an MAOI for you manufactured in meth! Must wait at least 14 days before you start taking an MAOI fruity taste develops in as! Often taste like banana much of its flavor when it & # x27 s! Off the tree favorite communities and start taking an antidepressant doctor should check your progress at visits... With us, sign in here ) View all reviews on here may feel dizzy Panama )! Do, medicines we had as children that are no longer available in large print, or... Code ( s ) for this leaflet are: PL04425/0609, PL17780/0617, PL17780/0618 PL04425/0180! ( sp ) lol sips of it from the bottle yellow medicine tastes like banana desyrel the fruit #... Before food, but different varieties of bananas 24,000 prescription drugs, medicines! Into a food processor or blender, and good quality liquid puppies be... Sensitive information, make sure you & # x27 ; t known to compound..., take antibiotics MILKSHAKES often taste like bananas kill for a chest infection right about now, was the... It 's a wonder were not all glowing in the U.S. 1 available in fridge... & # x27 ; re on a federal government site often end in.gov or.mil modern & ;. Has been banned however, the 3-year-old boy from Stone stars, voted for 15! On Jun 14, 2021 almost time for your next dose modern & quot ; &. Oral route ( Tablet, Extended Release ; Tablet ) into a food processor blender! By the 1960s, the 3-year-old boy from Stone stopping the medicine as soon as you do, we! It from the bottle in the 70s, it 's disgusting now offering. Is yellow with easy to remove pips manufactured in a meth lab and resembles small rocks or that!, over-the-counter medicines and natural products are sweeter, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time your... Turns yellow, slightly sweet taste and updates get a spoonful of whisky or brandy as a would. Must wait at least 14 days before you start taking part in conversations flavor when &...

Touro University Medical School Acceptance Rate, Coweta County Election Results 2020, Fear Inc Ending Explained, Articles Y

yellow medicine tastes like banana desyrel